Toy Pictures

Gonzo the Grape

Reaction score
I'm curious as to what everyone else thinks of the new figures having pictures of the toys on the front instead of the ACTUAL character picture. I really liked that the muppet was on the front. It seems kinda silly that there is a picture of the toy on the front of the toy. Was there a problem with Henson, is that why they changed it? I wish they'ed show a picture of the Muppet again.
Thoughts?

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Apparently there were issues locating professional quality images for the box. I think MTI Sam was the issue. The thing is, they can't get a print quality image from a mere scan or screen capture. Henson must provide them with such an image.

I agree, I love the toys, but it bites not having the actual puppet pictures on the box. I hope this is not a trend.

WiGgY

Reaction score
frogboy4 said:
Apparently there were issues locating professional quality images for the box. I think MTI Sam was the issue. The thing is, they can't get a print quality image from a mere scan or screen capture. Henson must provide them with such an image.

I agree, I love the toys, but it bites not having the actual puppet pictures on the box. I hope this is not a trend.
I think the trend will continue at least until series 6, or at least thats what I think Ken said.

I don't mind the pictures being of the figures, but it's too bad the pictures are of the prototypes. The actual production figures are almost always better in the muppet line and sometimes the prototypes look very different from the product, like Koozebane Kermit.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
WiGgY said:
I think the trend will continue at least until series 6, or at least thats what I think Ken said.

I don't mind the pictures being of the figures, but it's too bad the pictures are of the prototypes. The actual production figures are almost always better in the muppet line and sometimes the prototypes look very different from the product, like Koozebane Kermit.
Did you get the Link and Strangepork yet? The outfits look so cool and much brighter and sparklier than even I expected. The facial texture is amazing too.

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
It was better when they had photos of the actual muppets, I pinned those pictures up as pasrt of my muppet display after I cut them from the clear plastic box, there was no point keeping the whole packet, I just kept the little picture on the front and the back card. Im never going to sell my muppet figures so theres no need to keep them boxed.

I cant wait til the series 4 figures arrive here in Australia, They are expected this week but who knows it could be later this month, they were due today at electronics boutique but I think that could have been a mistake as they havent even been shipped to the store yet according to their computers.

Well, its great to see many of you all have your figures, I cant wait! I want to see the packaging too.

:smile: :stick_out_tongue:

Ryan

Reaction score
frogboy4 said:
Ditto! :boo:

WiGgY

Reaction score
frogboy4 said:
Did you get the Link and Strangepork yet? The outfits look so cool and much brighter and sparklier than even I expected. The facial texture is amazing too.
No, I haven't gotten any of them yet. Still waiting for them to get into my local Suncoast. If the prices are good, I'll buy them. If not, I'll buy a Rizzo and order a set from www.beanstoys.com. I can't wait to get them!