Toy-Pix!

Michael Crawford

Reaction score
I hope Phillip doesn't mind my posting this here - if so, simply delete. Since there were a couple autographs that folks here might be interested in, I wanted to let them know.

I started a concept awhile ago called Toy-Pix. The idea is that fans are becoming more and more aware of the artists behind the action figures, statues and busts, and are beginning to request their autographs at shows and conventions. Unlike comic book artists or actors though, you don't have anything particularly displayable to sign. They can sign the toy packaging, but that requires the fan to bring the toy with them or purchase it at the show. Worse, it means having to display the figure in the package to get anything really out of the autograph. Finally, what if you're not going to be at a show with the artist?

That's where Toy-Pix comes in - autographed photos of the toys, statues and busts. The first wave is up right now, with two autographed photos of particular interest to Muppet fans - Super Grover signed by Bill Mancuso, and Johnny Fiama signed by Ken Lilly. You can order them in 4x6 or my preference for the large figures, 8x10. These are a limited edition themselves, and I'll be setting the (very low) edition size this late tonight. Order by then, and you're guaranteed. The site is at http://www.toy-pix.com.

Also, I'm doing a contest where anyone that orders OR signs up for the newsletter OR fills out a survey is in the running to win a free promo Toy-Pix. If you have any questions, let me know! Thanks,

Michael
MWC