Toyfare #78 Sneak Peek

Cap Backfire

Reaction score
So who else saw the silhouette of Kermit dressed as Indiana Jones (???) on the second to last page of the Toyfare 78??? It was an add for their upcoming exclusives issue, and he's just in silhouette.. But there is what looks like awhip on one side and an open holster on the other.

At first I was worried we would have Muppet with a gun accessory for the first time, then I remembered that with series 1 (or 2) we saw Crazy Harry with dynamite, a bomb and a plunger, along with a cask of gunpowder. Then I wasn't so mad. And this is all speculation...

Does anyone have any confirmation on this one??? Ken??? Phil?? Anyone??? :confused: !:eek:

Moran9969

Reaction score
Actually, it wouldn't be the first Muppet figure to be released with gun accessories. The Swedish Chef culinary catastrophe with Lobster Banditos had guns. Bring on Indiana Frog!!!

Cap Backfire

Reaction score
Touche'!!!

Well then there ya go... I don't have to worry anymore about children's minds. NOt that I ever did... HAHAHA... Thanks Moran, I hadn't thought of that.

crazy ernie

Reaction score
They also have a comic. I love the part where Beaker goes crazy and swings on a rope over the stage saying "WE ARE ALL PUPPETS ON A STAGE!!!!"

Fozzie

Reaction score
Man I hope they release this figure.

WiGgY

Reaction score
Fozzie said:
Man I hope they release this figure.
Of course they will. Nothing can stop them. It's their own tour figure which means they don't need to wait for any order to be signed or anything. The only reaon we haven't seen the actual figure yet is because we are waiting for ToyFare to annouce it first.