1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Track Listing for "Put Down The Duckie?"

Discussion in 'Classic Sesame Street' started by Gonzo, Sep 13, 2002.

1. Gonzo

Gonzo Active Member

Hey everyone--about ten years ago, Golden Publishing put out a tape called "Put Down The Duckie." It was one of my favorites, and I wore through THREE copies of the tape. Does anyone happen to have this, and could you post a list of the songs on it? I want to burn a CD that has the songs in that order so I can NOT Put Down The Duckie.

Anyone?

Quinnnnnnnnnnn
  2. furryfella

furryfella New Member

3. Gonzo

Gonzo Active Member

uh....actually....

unless I'm totally looking in the wrong place, NEITHER of those sites has the cassette tape of "Put Down The Duckie" listed. It's not the same thing as the VHS/DVD 25th Anniversary thing that came out a few years later...it's an audio tape from Golden Publishing.

Quinnnnnnnn
  4. furryfella

furryfella New Member

5. ssetta

ssetta Active Member

A lot of those tapes from the late 80s-early 90s can be very hard to find. But here's the track listing:

Side One:
    Put Down The Duckie
    Elmo's Song
    The Word Is "No"
    Furry Blue Mommy Of Mine
    It'z Zydeco
    The Batty Bat
    Handful of Crumbs
    Oscar's Junk Band
    Keep the Park Clean For the Pigeons
    I Go to School

Side Two:
    The Honker-Duckie-Dinger Jamboree
    Wake Up!
    Good Morning, Mr. Sun
    It Sure Is Hot!
    One Fine Face
    Monster In The Mirror
    Wavin' Goodbye To You With My Heart
    Captain Vegetable
    Reach Your Hand Up High
    Do De Rubber Duck
  6. Gonzo

Gonzo Active Member

JUST what I needed!!! Thank you, Ssetta!!!! You just saved my bacon! And goodness knows, I love my bacon....

Quinnnnnnnn
  7. FellowWLover

FellowWLover Member

Quinn,

I bought that very same Golden tape just last year for a ridiculously *low* price!

I think I got it at either www.half.com or at www.bookcloseouts.com (they had some Golden tapes at the time).
  8. Gonzo

Gonzo Active Member

Thanks for the heads-up---I've used bookcloseouts before; I'm just looking to burn a CD that has the tracks in that particular order. I have all of the songs individually on CDs--just need to compile it.

Quinnnnnnn
  9. gymkatarules

gymkatarules New Member

Yup. I own it as well.

-Chris