Trade: Old Recordings Off TV

Erine81981

Reaction score
Ok. I've been collecting old TV records since early 2000's. I use to work at a Goodwill store for a while and would find some really neat things other then just used blank VHS tapes. I did luck out a few times and finding some really neat rare Disney and Sesame Street stuff but I've been kinda wanting to start working on like my Nickelodeon and Nick at Nite stuff.

I have quite a few things recorded from Nickelodeon from the late 80's early 90's and a few early 2000's stuff. But at the moment I just can't seem to find some of the older Nick at Nite stuff.

I'm really into classic shows like, Dick Van Dyke Show, My Three Sons, Dobie Gillis, I Love Lucy, The Lucy Show, Donnie Reed Show, Mr. Ed the list could go on but I can only see these shows either on other networks or buy the DVDs but it's not the same.

But if you could send me a email or PM telling me what you might have or if you would like to do a trade at all. I work on several trades at a time but try not to. Some times it can be a mess. Now yes I don't just enjoy that I love (what I like to call) Classic Nickelodeon & Nick at Nite, Classic Disney Channel, Classic Mr. Rogers Neighborhood or even early 90's late 90's Cartoon Network stuff. But here is my email. And please don't email more or PM me with request on what you want from me and not hardly have any thing to trade with. Thanks and hope to do some trades with you. basketpusherkyle@yahoo.com