1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Trading Muppet Video Files/DVD's?

Discussion in 'Buy, Sell and Trade' started by SesameFever, Aug 26, 2012.

1. SesameFever

SesameFever Active Member

We have been sharing Muppet MP3 files for a while now but can we start a topic for Rare Muppet videos not on DVD? I think this would be a great way to get some rare Muppet stuff out there. Just a thought. Thanks. Bob
  2. CaseytheMuppet

CaseytheMuppet Well-Known Member

What do you have? I have the Fantastic Miss Piggy Show I could trade.
  3. Mo Frackle

Mo Frackle Well-Known Member

4. SesameFever

I will start posting what I have tomorrow If it is o n DVD it WILL NOT be posted . I have the Fantastic Miss Piggy Show
  5. JimAndFrank

JimAndFrank Well-Known Member

Do you still have that file? I've got Rocky Mountain Holiday parts 1 through 6 if you're interested. I've also got the John Denver episode of the Muppet Show and will be getting more soon.
  6. SesameFever

Here is The Fantastic Miss Biggy Show Can you send me Season 4 & 5 Episodes of The Muppet Show? ANY Episodes of Muppets Tonight and The Jim Henson Hour. Thanks.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/9v12jt
  7. JimAndFrank

Thank you! You know, to get any video I want I use this site called SaveTube.com. It's really easy to use. Just copy the URL of any video on YouTube and submit it. It does take up a lot of your usage though, but it's worth it.
  8. SesameFever

Glad to help and Thanks. Have any of my requests?
  9. JimAndFrank

O
    Only the John Denver ep. I've only just started to collect them. I'll be getting more today.
  10. Muppet fan 123

Muppet fan 123 Well-Known Member

Casey, do you still have FMPS by any chance to trade? Haven't seen that one yet.
    CaseytheMuppet likes this.
  11. CaseytheMuppet

CaseytheMuppet Well-Known Member

Yes, I do. I'll see if I can send it to you through the mail soon. Just got to get the proper DVDs and such. Ill PM you.
    Muppet fan 123 likes this.
  12. SesameFever

Cool when you get time put them on SendSpace. Please. Thank you.
  13. Muppet fan 123

Muppet fan 123 Well-Known Member

Great! Just let me know, since I'm going away soon, just want to make sure it doesn't come after I leave. Thanks so much! :)
  14. Rugratskid

Rugratskid Active Member

I have The Muppets At Walt Disney World and a widescreen version of Elmo in Grouchland, but that's it. I really want Elmo in Grouchland: sing and play OR a full version of the Muppet Babies episode, Treasure Island. If anyone wants to get either of these things, let me know. I know they aren't really rare, but it's the best that I have.
  15. JimAndFrank

Okay, I now have the full Muppet Show season 4! I'll post them up on SendSpace soon. It's cool because a few of them have introductions by Brian Henson.
  16. Rugratskid

Rugratskid Active Member

That's so cool! Where did you get Season 4? I'd love to see some episodes!
  17. JimAndFrank

A good Muppet Collector never reveals her secrets, but this time I'll make an exception! I downloaded them off YouTube by using a site called SaveTube. Just copy and paste the url of a video and click on the Video button. I'll be using it to get Season 5 when I get back to school.
  18. Rugratskid

Rugratskid Active Member

That's awesome! I might go and watch some on YT right now! :D
  19. FunnyBear

FunnyBear Active Member

Does anybody want Little Muppet Monsters? It has the Babies and Monsters intro. It is all three episodes. I'll trade for an Old School Volume 1 mp4
  20. Rugratskid

Rugratskid Active Member

I might be able to get you Volume 1 for the intro to Little Muppet Monsters/Muppet Babies from a VHS rip.