Trading Muppet Video Files/DVD's?

fozzieisfunny

Reaction score
SesameFever, I can't download those things on my computer. I don't have enough space. Do you know where I could find the DVD versions of them?

liss1979

Reaction score
Hi all! I am looking for some Sesame Street episodes that aren't already floating around on YouTube, or on Itunes. I already have all those. lol Does anybody have a list of their Sesame Street episodes? Only looking for classic episodes...nothing after 1986 or so

SesameFever

Reaction score
Hi all! I am looking for some Sesame Street episodes that aren't already floating around on YouTube, or on Itunes. I already have all those. lol Does anybody have a list of their Sesame Street episodes? Only looking for classic episodes...nothing after 1986 or so
I have too many to list I have Maria's Wedding Mr. Hooper's Death Adults Finally See Snuffy First episode Of Puritco the Camp Echo Rock New Mexico Hawaii and a bunch of other random episodes.

I do not mail out DVD's I only upload to like sendspace mega or dropbox. Sorry.

liss1979

Reaction score
I am looking for episode 725- when Cookie Monster has to watch over Hooper's Store and eats everything in the store but the cookies. I honestly have never seen clips of this, let alone the whole episode, so I guessing its not in circulation, but I thought I'd give it a shot.
And the other one I'm looking for I can't even find on the episode guide, but it's the "Bring Your Own Can Night," the clip was on 40 Days of Sunny Days. It's in season 12, but I have no idea what episode number it is.

SesameFever

Reaction score
I am looking for episode 725- when Cookie Monster has to watch over Hooper's Store and eats everything in the store but the cookies. I honestly have never seen clips of this, let alone the whole episode, so I guessing its not in circulation, but I thought I'd give it a shot.
And the other one I'm looking for I can't even find on the episode guide, but it's the "Bring Your Own Can Night," the clip was on 40 Days of Sunny Days. It's in season 12, but I have no idea what episode number it is.
i dont have either of those sorry

SesameFever

Reaction score
i have a request now anybody have julie andrews on sesame street i have it but the sound is way out of synch i need a better copy please it also features perry como thanks bob

Rugratskid

Reaction score
Does anyone have Fraggles Look For Jobs? I "restored" it a while ago (actually screwing it up a lot in the process) and need the original version. I'd prefer MEGA or Dropbox for uploading, but any website without speed limits is fine. Thank you!

SesameFever

Reaction score