1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 48
    Sesame Street's 48th season officially began Saturday November 18 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

Trading Muppet Video Files/DVD's?

Discussion in 'Buy, Sell and Trade' started by SesameFever, Aug 26, 2012.

1. Can anyone help me obtain copies of the following Sesame Street episodes? Email me at kaseythecockroach@yahoo.com if you either have copies or know where I can find them.
    3525: Shari Lewis and Lamb Chop visit
    3595: Prairie Dawn is Sick Before Her Pageant
    3699: The sign is missing
    3725: Prairie gives Maria the gift of music
    3827: Prairie gets in touch with her inner monster

MikaelaMuppet likes this.
  2. MikaelaMuppet

MikaelaMuppet Well-Known Member

Sorry. I don't have any Sesame Street episodes.

3. Rugratskid

Rugratskid Active Member

A YouTube user by the name of "Sesame Maniac" seems to have a lot of episodes. They said they stopped recording in 1998, because they got cable and didn't get PBS anymore. So I'd recommend asking them. I hope this (somehow) helps! :laugh:

Also, if anyone has ANY Sesame Street Season 30 episodes, let me know. Any episode is fine. PBS recordings are preferred, but Sprout is fine too.

4. MikaelaMuppet

I'm looking for some episodes as well.

5. hooperfan

hooperfan Member

Yeah, I stopped taping the show in '98 due to getting a satellite dish (they didn't carry PBS)... This was in preparation for Noggin...

I know I have some of those episodes listed, if not all (definitely have the Shari Lewis episode and the "missing street sign" one)..

I'll try to have them uploaded soon :insatiable:

("Sesame Maniac")
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6hwk5F3wPIMTWl-xg5OenQ

6. MikaelaMuppet

Can you upload the full episodes?

7. hooperfan

hooperfan Member

Unfortunately, I kind of "self edited" the shows as I was taping them....I basically concentrated on the street scenes and any inserts that I didn't have already, to save tape... Plus, I heard it's not wise to upload full episodes onto YouTube...

8. MikaelaMuppet

You can upload the full episodes to DailyMotion.

9. hooperfan

hooperfan Member

I've never tried Dailymotion...I can look into it, but I still don't have many "full episodes" from these years, only a handful

10. MikaelaMuppet

That's too bad.

hooperfan likes this.
  11. hooperfan

hooperfan Member

I know...of course, back then, there was no YouTube, and I thought that everybody was taping the show like me, so in hindsight, I should've captured more onto tape, but I'm glad I got some goodies...many which will be uploaded soon

12. MikaelaMuppet

Do any of your Sesame Street episodes have PTV Park footage? PTV Park was a block that launched on July 11, 1994 and it lasted until September 5, 1999.

13. hooperfan

hooperfan Member

Hmm...I don't know... I'll keep an eye out as I'm transferring my VHS tapes to DVDs...but I don't think so

14. MikaelaMuppet

OK. Let me know if you found any footage.

hooperfan likes this.
  15. Rugratskid

Rugratskid Active Member

You have done a great amount of uploading for episodes I thought we would never see; and yet, there they are. I don't mind the "self-editing", because I always liked the street scenes the best. Thank you for all the wonderful episodes! :laugh:

16. hooperfan

hooperfan Member

Oh, thanks! I do have some gems, & enjoy sharing them with fellow fans... At first, I was concentrating more on the earlier shows, but when I suddenly got so many requests for 90s material, it's making me go back and check the archives...I don't have all the tapes converted to DVD yet, but at least I can make it easier to find certain episodes that I want to upload...

Glad you don't mind the "self edit"...I was picky back in the day, and I didn't care much for some of the inserts, so I just taped what I liked...

There'll be more coming soon! :wisdom:

17. hooperfan

hooperfan Member

3699 street scenes:

18. Thanks a heap for the upload! I've been wanting to see that one especially for years.
    Besides the episodes I listed, do you know if you have any Prairie Dawn street stories or sketches?
    Also, forgot to mention episode 3909 (though given that it's from 2000, I presume you don't have that one anyhow).

hooperfan likes this.
  19. hooperfan

hooperfan Member

I have the others you listed except for 3827 and 3909, since they are after the 29th season...I do plan on getting the others up eventually, and when I do, I'll put the link up like I did with the "Missing Street Sign" episode...

20. FunnyBear

FunnyBear Active Member

Sorry for the tiny bump but does anyone have the DVD and Uncut versions of A Muppet Family Christmas? I'd trade you episodes 2 and 3 of Little Muppet Monsters plus I have some newer Sesame Street stuff. (The Street We Live On, Sesame Sings Karaoke, Cookie Monster's Best Bites, so on)