Trading Muppet Video Files/DVD's?

Mo Frackle

Reaction score
I have it. Would you like me to send it to your email? I'll see if I can upload it to Dropbox and post the link here. Just PM me with your email for now. :smile:

Also, that reminds me..Do you still have the Muppet Show Season Four on file?

Nice! They have some great stuff listed here.
How do I get hold of some of these videos?
Either by trading (that is, if you have something from the webmaster's 'want' list), or by paying ten bucks (per DVD) through PayPal. Just email the owner. By the way, these are DVD's, not files.

JimAndFrank

Reaction score
I have it. Would you like me to send it to your email? I'll see if I can upload it to Dropbox and post the link here. Just PM me with your email for now. :smile:

Also, that reminds me..Do you still have the Muppet Show Season Four on file?

Sure do. Season 5 as well. Having a few problems making it available, but I've nearly worked out the kinks. I'll let you know as soon as I do.

muppetlover123

Reaction score
Does anybody have the Muppet Motreal Comedy Festival on file? Please?!

i pretty sure i do somewhere would you mind trading season 4 of the muppet show for it? or if not ill just give it too you if i find it!

SesameFever

Reaction score
Can i get seasons 4 & 5 & the monteral comedy festival as well thanks

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
Does anyone have any of the following?

• Muppet footage from the Bachelorette episode of May 22 2012. (Just Muppet footage wanted)
  • Dog City
  • Any episodes of the Jim Henson Hour
  • Hey Cinderella!
  • Statler and Waldorf: From the Balcony
  • Of Muppets and Men (I know this is on Youtube, but if anyone has this already downloaded and can send to me, that would be greatly appreciated.)

Sure do. Season 5 as well. Having a few problems making it available, but I've nearly worked out the kinks. I'll let you know as soon as I do.

Just curious. Do you have Seasons 4 or 5 ready? I'd really love to get my hands on those. (If only Disney would've released it already..)

Rugratskid

Reaction score
Does anyone have any of the following?

• Muppet footage from the Bachelorette episode of May 22 2012. (Just Muppet footage wanted)
  • Dog City
  • Any episodes of the Jim Henson Hour
  • Hey Cinderella!
  • Statler and Waldorf: From the Balcony
  • Of Muppets and Men (I know this is on Youtube, but if anyone has this already downloaded and can send to me, that would be greatly appreciated.)

Just curious. Do you have Seasons 4 or 5 ready? I'd really love to get my hands on those. (If only Disney would've released it already..)
I'll get you Of Muppets and Men soon. Do you have any Elmo's World DVDs or Elmo in Grouchland: Sing and Play?