Trading Sesame Street Episodes

ISNorden

Reaction score
I've just forwarded your clip-burning request to my friend in the media-editing business; could you please let us know what you'd like him to burn, though (and give links to the files when you can)? Thanks so much!

Erine81981

Reaction score
Consider the e-mail sent. :big_grin:

As for Ernie81981, I'd love to do another trade with you; I'm pretty much interested in anything not listed, and there are a few DVDs I'd like to trade for as well (there's a couple of Wubbulous World DVDs that I can't seem to find anywhere).
I have seveal of thoes Wubbulous World DVD's that i could make you a DVD of that is when i get the equiement to do that. I'm only able to record off the TV and not from other DVDs. I'll send you my list again Muppetdude.

MuppetDude

Reaction score
New arrivals:

123 SESAME STREET

3156: Nasty Squeak at the Furry Arms (PBS/Noggin full edit)
3157: Mumford’s Dog/Magician Trick (full PBS version)
3165: Roxy Marie’s Doozybug
3170: BB’s Search for Sadness
3172: Telly and Rosita Play “Follow the Leader” (full PBS version)
3175: Floyd Fluter-Tooter’s New Home (both Noggin and PBS versions)
3178: Tarah’s Big Race (cold open restored)
3179: Elmo Wants to Marry Gina (full PBS version)
3186: BB and Elmo’s Word Tag (first 10 minutes restored)
3188: Merry Scares People/Chicago Visits the Library (first 10 minutes restored)
3189: The New Playground
3192: Roxy Marie’s Butterfly’s Tricks (full PBS/Noggin edit)
3238: Barkley’s Lost! (full PBS version)

The Cube
The Muppets Go Hollywood
John Denver and the Muppets: A Christmas Together
The Fantastic Miss Piggy Show
The Muppets: A Celebration of 30 Years
The Muppet Show Live!
The Muppets on Puppets
60 Minutes: Backstage at the Muppet Show
Henson’s Place: the Man Behind the Muppets
An Evening with Jim Henson and Frank Oz
Jim Henson’s Memorial Service
The Fraggles Look for Jobs
The Today Show: guest appearance w/ Traveling Matt and Cotterpin Doozer
Julie on Sesame Street
Sesame Street: 20 and Still Counting
Big Bird’s Birthday (or Let Me Eat Cake)
Our Place w/ Rowlf
The Ghost of Faffner Hall (complete series)
Aliens in the Family (complete series)
Henson Film Shorts: Ripples, Wheels That Go, Cat and Mouse, Ideas, Queen of Six, King of Eight, Time Piece

JPJONESAA

Reaction score
Episode 2208

For years, I have remembered a Muppet routine from Sesame Street called, "Bus Stop", where several Muppets sing a song about, "... standiong in line, waiting for the bus at the bus stop sign." The lead character gets slightly annoyed and finally really frustrated by the fact that the other characters don't seem to know how to get from point A to point B. In the end the bus picks them all up, leaving him behind.

This is a happy memory from youth, and I would REALLY like to get a copy of this skit, or the entire episode. Today I scoured the internet and determined (at Muppet Wiki) the episode in which this skit appears.

Does anyon have episode 2208 that I could borrow, trade, buy, have, etc.?:halo:

kaisaj

Reaction score
Trading for Sesame Street with stuff not from the street

Hello.

I am aching for more classic Sesame Street episodes for my two little girls (and me - because it is better than Xanax after a long day) but I do not have an arsenal to trade with. This show had me reading at age three back in 1978 - so all of the eps from the mid 70's to the mid 80's are my favorite.

As a film junkie and music freak, I have plenty of other media to trade. Wim Wenders and Kermit actually have a lot in common - so - if there is anybody I can convince to trade burned content for burned content - I would be hugely grateful.

Also - my husband was a Paramount employee for five years- so for any and all SB fans, we've got all of the pineapples under the sea and I've got LOTS and LOTS of Bikini Bottom fodder.

Thanks!:smile:

MuppetDude

Reaction score
I've kept quiet about this for a while, but now that there are full guides out, I may as well come clean: I have all six of the New Mexico episodes (shows #810-815) of Sesame Street.

zns

Reaction score
I already have those episodes and they are excellent. They are even better than the Hawaii shows. Right now I am trying to find the Dick Cavett appearance from 1971, yes I have downloaded the mp3 from Kermieclown, and the Evening at the Pops special from 1971.

ISNorden

Reaction score
The only episodes I *really* need...

My bare-minimum wish list:
  • Hawaiian episode #1091 (I have all the the others for that story arc)
  • New Mexico episodes (all) -- one of my favorite memories from second grade
  • Maria and Luis' wedding
Three complete movie files I have for trade (besides the Noggin episodes I listed before):
  • Big Bird in China
  • Big Bird in Japan
  • Please Don't Eat the Pictures
All of these files are VHS-quality (two were copied from the commercial videotapes). I may get some other good stuff soon in addition to those movies, but would anyone be interested in trading for what I have so far?

TotallySpiesFan

Reaction score
Does anyone have episode 2620. It featured the debut of Mr. Hanford (Leonard Jackson) and had these Muppet clips: Kermit directing Forgetful Jones to go through the door, Detective Grover, and Sinister Sam looking for Doc Holiday (Jonnytbird (now suspended) had these videos on Youtube).

Erine81981

Reaction score
I've kept quiet about this for a while, but now that there are full guides out, I may as well come clean: I have all six of the New Mexico episodes (shows #810-815) of Sesame Street.
Yo MD. I wouldn't mind trading some stuff for these and a couple of the other you might have. I don't have much to trade but maybe there's other things you might want. I'm just saying that most of the ones i have you. You proubley already have. But let me see what episodes you have and i'll give you my list of what i have of Sesame Street/Muppets/Fraggles.