1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Save Muppet Central Radio
    Within days Muppet Central Radio could be off the air. Show your support and save the station by listening via Radionomy's website and apps. We're also on iTunes and Apple TV. Learn More

Trading Sesame Street Episodes

Discussion in 'Sesame Merchandise' started by MuppetDude, Mar 14, 2003.

1. Schfifty

Schfifty Well-Known Member

That is not true at all.

I don't know where you're getting this, but if you would like a solid reason why, then it's because I don't do tape trading, plain and simple. I am busy in real life and have more important priorities, much like some of the others here.

Any Del likes this.
  2. Any Del

Any Del Member

That's what Charlie told me. He said that you blocked him.

3. Any Del

Any Del Member

From what he told me. But if you said you didn't then I believe you. I'll let him know.

Last edited: Sep 15, 2017
  4. Erine81981

Erine81981 Well-Known Member

I would help right now but at the moment I'm doing other things and would like to get them out of the way before getting back into Episode trading. I haven't heard from Muppetdude so it might be a while Any Del if you were to ask about those certain shows but I wouldn't mind helping that guy with some shows but it could be a while. Would you mind if I sent you the shows and then you could send them to him? Would that be ok? And I'll let you know when.

Any Del and MikaelaMuppet like this.
  5. Any Del

Any Del Member

That would be wonderful thank you :)

6. Any Del

Any Del Member

Welp, both the Noggin/PBS verisons of #3860 are blocked. Better start saving what y'all want its only a matter of time before they're gone.

7. MikaelaMuppet

MikaelaMuppet Well-Known Member

Did you save them?

8. MikaelaMuppet

I'm sure all the full episodes will end up being blocked eventually.

9. Any Del

Any Del Member

Of course I saved them. I was the one would uploaded them. Well if it happens, I'll just uploaded them somewhere else.

10. MikaelaMuppet

And this is why I quit YouTube and now Dailymotion. Because of things getting blocked and taken down or deleted.

Any Del likes this.
  11. Any Del

Any Del Member

Any of my deleted videos from Youtube, I'll upload them on Google Photos.

12. MikaelaMuppet

I know exactly what you are talking about. The PBS Kids Recordings folder.

Any Del likes this.