1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppet Guys Talking" Debuts On-line
    Watch the inspiring documentary "Muppet Guys Talking", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppet release of the year.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Sesame Street Season 48
    Sesame Street's 48th season officially began Saturday November 18 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

Dismiss Notice

Trading Sesame Street Episodes

Discussion in 'Sesame Merchandise' started by MuppetDude, Mar 14, 2003.

1. Schfifty

Schfifty Well-Known Member

That is not true at all.

I don't know where you're getting this, but if you would like a solid reason why, then it's because I don't do tape trading, plain and simple. I am busy in real life and have more important priorities, much like some of the others here.

Any Del likes this.
  2. Any Del

Any Del Well-Known Member

That's what Charlie told me. He said that you blocked him.

3. Any Del

From what he told me. But if you said you didn't then I believe you. I'll let him know.

Last edited: Sep 15, 2017
  4. Erine81981

Erine81981 Well-Known Member

I would help right now but at the moment I'm doing other things and would like to get them out of the way before getting back into Episode trading. I haven't heard from Muppetdude so it might be a while Any Del if you were to ask about those certain shows but I wouldn't mind helping that guy with some shows but it could be a while. Would you mind if I sent you the shows and then you could send them to him? Would that be ok? And I'll let you know when.

Any Del and MikaelaMuppet like this.
  5. Any Del

That would be wonderful thank you :)

6. Any Del

Welp, both the Noggin/PBS verisons of #3860 are blocked. Better start saving what y'all want its only a matter of time before they're gone.

7. MikaelaMuppet

MikaelaMuppet Well-Known Member

Did you save them?

8. MikaelaMuppet

I'm sure all the full episodes will end up being blocked eventually.

9. Any Del

Of course I saved them. I was the one would uploaded them. Well if it happens, I'll just uploaded them somewhere else.

10. MikaelaMuppet

And this is why I quit YouTube and now Dailymotion. Because of things getting blocked and taken down or deleted.

Any Del likes this.
  11. Any Del

Any of my deleted videos from Youtube, I'll upload them on Google Photos.

12. MikaelaMuppet

I know exactly what you are talking about. The PBS Kids Recordings folder.

Any Del likes this.
  13. mariolover

mariolover Well-Known Member

I know some of you people have already seen it, but I have the Noggin cut of Episode 3888 if anybody who hasn't seen it already wants to see it. You MUST have something to give in return or else I can't give it to you. That's NOT my rule, that's the rule of the person who is the source of the episode and I have to follow his rules. I am a very strong rule follower most of the time and I refuse to break his rules no matter how much you beg me to. Begging won't work. Sorry.

Last edited: Dec 29, 2017
  14. mariolover

Also, I must ask permission from the source before I give it to any one of you individuals. And for each individual I have to ask separately. That's another rule.

15. Oscarfan

Oscarfan Well-Known Member

Ask permission? Yeesh. YouTube and the internet age have practically nullified the tape trading circuit, people put up old tapes online or torrents without asking for anything in return, yet people are still being protective of the stuff they recorded (and don't personally own the rights to).

Frankly, whoever that is has no right to treat you that way.

16. Any Del

You know that has been in my mind for so long. I've always wanted to know why must you get permission for something that isn't yours? (E.g. Sesame Street, cartoons, sitcoms and etc.) But if it's something you made yourself and want to borrow it then that's fine. Mainly you should be asking the companies that made these content. I've sent Sesame Workshop an email asking for permission to upload some of their content to YouTube.

You shouldn't be treated that way @mariolover. No one should.

17. DePingPong

DePingPong Well-Known Member

Those are some silly rules, at this point the episode is yours. The person you got it from shouldn't regulate what you do with it. If he's willing to send it to you, then it should be fine if you can send it to others or do as you please with it. It's not like the episode is his own intellectual property, cause that'd be a whole different story.

Once it's in your hands, you're free to do what you want. It's a public TV show, access to it shouldn't be limited on it, unless someone refuses to trade in return.

18. Any Del

Anyone is interested in digital trading? (Using computer/laptop exchanging episode files?)
    Season 30: 3788 3792 3796 3800 3810 3817 3821(broken in parts) 3831 3835 3839 3845

Season 31: 3857 3860(Noggin/PBS) 3879(second half) 3884(stops during the TV segment of EW) 3888(Noggin) 3900

Season 32: 3917 3942 3943 3944 3945 3950 3951(first half) 3952 3965 3971 3972 3973

Season 33: 3984 3988 3994 4007

Season 34: 4038 4046

Season 35: 4072

Season 36: 4091 4092

19. DePingPong

DePingPong Well-Known Member

Anyone here have 2637/2916 and willing to trade?

20. mariolover

3010 was briefly on YouTube yesterday when Rohail Hashmi uploaded it. PBS decided to take it down because it infringed their copyrights. Luckily, I have it saved.