Trading Star Wars for Muppets?

BarbarianJ

Reaction score
Hi peeps,

You talked me into it! I'm getting out of collecting Star Wars and into Muppets collecting. Sales of the last items of my Star Wars collection has been steadily ongoing as such. I have now put most items up in a "webstore" of one of those free "marketplace" sites over here in Belgium, so you can check out a list with pictures of all items I still have for sale or trade. Here's the link:

http://shop.kapaza.be/jds160174/

As that site requires, all descriptions are in Dutch, but I'm pretty sure that you'll also find your way in it, with the pictures and all ...

What is there? Some Hasbro figures, both carded and loose, a number of paper items (posters, postcards, ...), some Dark Horse comics, a fair number of Boba Fett items, a couple of autographs & autographed items, a number of custom figures and a few CCG card sets.
Also included in the inventory are some typical European promo items, so if you're interested in that kind of thing, I guess you should check out my webstore.

Of course I won't be shy trading these items for Muppets material either and that I will be particularly generous in case of such a trade. I have a small wants list in that area which compiles as follows:

PVC figures: "Muppet High" Miss Piggy (with Foo-Foo); Schleich Sam the Eagle; all of the first series 3-D Vision figurines (Disney); all of the Penparty Sunkisses Hawaiian figures minus Miss Piggy; Applause Piggy & Kermit on a crate and Treasure Island PVC's; Long John Silvers Muppet Winter Wonderland Kermit, Piggy and Gonzo
Disney Muppet movie film crew: Piggy and Bean Bunny
Die-cast: all four of the TOMY Muppets in die-cast cars (mind, not the Corgi ones)
Palitoy Fun Figures: Kermit and Fozzie (by preference carded)
Palisades: looking for accessories as well as loose figures and carded ones. Tell me what you got and I'll probably take it ...

Get in touch with me by PM or mail to BarbarianJ@Skynet.be ...

Thanks for looking!

Joris

BarbarianJ

Reaction score
To be added to my wants:

PVC figures: Set of six Weetos cereals Muppets in Space figures.

BarbarianJ

Reaction score
A bit annoying you don't seem to be able to edit (even your own) threads anymore after a while ... :mad:

The Schleich Sam the Eagle and the complete Weetos Muppets in Space set are off the WANTS list; the Star Wars Muppets PVC set is now on it (as soon as available from retail).