Tragedy at Virginia Tech!!!

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
I sure that by now that everybody has heard about this by now. But A gun man on the loose took the laves of 33 people...Human Lives today on the collage campus at Virgina Tech today. I feel like It's getting to the point where it not even saft to send your children to school anymore. How is it to here that you will out live your children? My heart just goes out to all those students who's lives were claimed today and to all parents who children were the victim of onw of the worst crimes ever commited in our nations history and on of the wors crimes that could ever could be commited. I hope and wish that everyone of those people who had anything to do with this peace and comfort.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070416/ap_on_re_us/virginia_tech_shooting

Skye

Reaction score
Seriously. Sometimes it does seem like sending your children to school just isn't safe anymore. It's really scary to think about that! You just never know what's going to happen, where it's going to come from. This was really a true tragedy.

I also hope everyone... every person affected by this either directly or indirectly can find peace. I just wish things like this never had to happen.

Speed Tracer

Reaction score
God, this is awful. One of my best friends attended VA Tech. He graduated last year, but... imagine if he hadn't...

Words simply can't describe.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
this is really one of the sadest days in America. Our Nation is slowly dieing, why because we keep killing eachother. Why? Why does this happen? People on the right will tell you its all the medias falt Video Games like "Grand Theft Auto" and Rap music with all the killings and stuff in them. Then people on the left will try and blame the school. puting to much presuer on the young man. Giving him a hard time in calsses and so forth. Then there are thouse in the somwehere middle that will blame the parents, why because of raising somone who could do such a terribal thing.
The truth of the matter is though that all these reasons could have something to do with what happend today. No one will really know for sure what that young person was going through today. Sure we all have problems i know i come on here to get away form them, but this person might have been crying out for help before this even happend. No one hears people in need anymore. We are a selfish nation all we think about is ourselfs.
Now im not trying to say that what happend to day should have happens but if we would only listen and watch out for others this world would be a better place.

Muppet Newsgirl

Reaction score
I know, it's really creepy...everyone here's been talking about it all day. In fact, some of the students are wondering how it would play out if it happened at our school. You think the victims are so far away from you...but on camera, they're talking about the RAs and the residence halls and the classes, and you realize that under other circumstances, these guys could have been your classmates.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
This is a horrible thing to have happen. 30+ poor families lost their loved ones today. I will never understand the evil that builds in some people to do something as demonic as this.

Why don't people just kill themselves and leave everyone else alone? I also don't feel like justice could be served with the killer being dead, except that there are some fires that are hopefully burning hotter than necessary for his soul.

Winslow Leach

Reaction score
I am so disgusted and depressed by this tragic news.

WHY MUST THERE BE SO MUCH HATE????????????????

Katzi428

Reaction score
I am so disgusted and depressed by this tragic news.

WHY MUST THERE BE SO MUCH HATE????????????????
Winslow...I'm wondering the same thing. There's just a lot of idiots in this world.
My sympathy goes out to the families of the people who were involved.

Winslow Leach

Reaction score
Winslow...I'm wondering the same thing. There's just a lot of idiots in this world.
My sympathy goes out to the families of the people who were involved.
My heart, thoughts and prayers go out to the poor families and the poor souls who have suffered in this senseless tragedy.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
It is obviously so shocking and so horrible. I'll pray for all the people and families involved. Our country has hit a low point of its own. Eventually there will be a light at the end of the tunnel, but I don't know when that will be.

I know next to nothing about the person (or persons) who did this as of yet (and actually the police don't either). Obviously this person has done a terrible thing. But I'm not going to speculate on 'the why' until I know more. All I can say is, everybody's in pain. But not everyone rises above it.