Trailer for Looney Tunes; BIA

Crazy Harry

Reaction score
View trailer

This movie was brought up several time in the "Bill's voicing Garfield" tread. What's everyone's opinion so far?

Crazy:crazy:Chris

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Once again they are centering around the human characters. I enjoy the Steve Martin character, but I'd rather see more Looney Tunes characters than have Jenna Elfman soak up screentime. The characters look a little bit better in this film than the too CG Space Jam, but I'll reserve judgement until I see it this November.

Crazy Harry

Reaction score
I'm glad they have Yosemite Sam playing the bad guy this time instead of any new characters.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Yeah, the Monstars were kind of cute, but they took over too many of the classic villain roles - and not very well.

radionate

Reaction score
Since I'm too lazy to look it up, does anyone know who is doing the voice work this go round?

I know Noel Blanc pretty much doesn't do any of the characters, as he is focusing on other things, so I'm wondering if they've stuck to the regular voice actors (whose names escape me), or if they hired a new cheaper bunch.

Me seeing it depends on who is voicing the main gang.

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Well, it looks much better than Space Jam. But, I'll have to wait and see. It deffenitely looks like they're focusing waaaaaaaay too much on the actors, rather than the Looney Tunes.

Crazy Harry

Reaction score
It does seem like Bugs and Daffy are redused to the comic releaf. Of coarse, this is just a teaser.

Super Scooter

Reaction score
True.

I wonder if they'll be using the same voices as in Space Jam. I kinda like the voices from Blooper Bunny (Bugs Bunny's 51 and a half Anniversary). That's fairly new. Are they the same voices in Space Jam as in that cartoon? If so, they sound awfully different.

Gonzo

Reaction score
Wow I hated Space Jam.

I'm cautiously optimistic about this, but don't know yet if we'll be seeing it. Since we're averaging one movie every two months or so, I kinda doubt it.

Miles is so naughty.

:halo:

Quinnnnnnnnnnnnnnn