transporting Mr. Snuffleupagus

BEAR

Reaction score
Fozzie Bear said:
And the bad thing is: If you just ASK for a Big Bird feather, they give you one! I have one that I asked for with a photo signed by Big Bird.
How did you ask for it? Did you write a fan letter?

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Yeah, I wrote directly to Big Bird, actually, and told the truth: I've always wanted one of Big Bird's feathers, and when he begins to prune himself in the spring would they save one for me and send me one, along with an autographed photo. I sent along a postage paid 9X11 envelope, too.

Gonzo14

Reaction score
that's pretty cool, last year, The Childrens Museum in Minneapolis had a Muppet Display, with some of the actual puppets displayed. Most of the characters were behind glass, except for 2, Big Bird and Junior Gorg, they must have had manicans or wiring in them, they were set up, with a foot high picket fence around it. I actually touched Big Bird and Junior Gorg. Some other characters displayed were Fozzie, Dr. Teeth, Mhana Mhana, Prarie Dawn, Ernie, Bert, Elmo, Prarie Dawn, Doozers, and some of Gonzo's Alien family.

Gonzo14

Reaction score
yeah, it traveled around, it was sweet.

Ernie101

Reaction score
Fozzie, that's awesome. I want one now... :frown: Maybe I'll write him..
Ha!

Anyways, I think they came to the capitol of my state Gonzo14! I didn't go.. :frown: poor me...