Transylvania Television airing in Texas!

spcglider

Reaction score
HOUSTON, we have an airdate! As I understand it, TVTV will be airing starting this Saturday night at 11pm on KVQT channel 21.6. in the Houston, Texas market!! To anyone who lives in Houston, knows someone who lives in Houston, has a picture of Anjelica Houston... be sure to tell everyone you know and make sure they TUNE IN!!

There are FIVE half-hour episodes in the package. I don't know how often they plan to air them, so it might be five saturdays in a row or it might start saturday and then play for the next four days. I don't have the info right now.

For any of you that have escaped my incessant blather about TVTV, its an all-puppet sitcom for adults. Think "Avenue Q has an unwanted love child with The Munsters and abandons it in a dumpster outside the Gizmonics Institute but is found and raised by The Office." And you'd be kinda close.

Anyhow, PLEASE spread the word! Please?

-Gordon

Kelso

Reaction score
TVTV is fantastic. I wish it was playing here.

spcglider

Reaction score
Find the indie station in your area and request it! We'll be happy to air it in even more cities!!

Oscarfan

Reaction score
I don't think we even have an idie station. Our public access channel is the pits.

Cookie3001

Reaction score
I probably shouldn't reply to this old thread but I just want to say I found this show on Tubi and I absolutely LOVE it. The setting, the characters, the puppetry, the humor. I love everything about it