Travelling matt's theme

BorkBork

Reaction score
As some of you may know i am working with music, as a producer/songwriter. So i decided to have some fun, and so i did a 2006 version of Travelling Matt's Theme. So here it is:
Click

This requires flash in your browser for the player tho. If it works for you, just push play.

Enjoy

superboober

Reaction score
You should synchronize it with video of the characters (either actual footage or your own animations) if you can; that would make it even better (and it is great with just audio).

BorkBork

Reaction score
The thought did strike be but I'm not very good with video or animations.

I've been listening to it for a while and i think i will mix it again...the drums are way to loud compared to the music.That's what you get when mixin in headphones hehe. But i will do that after the weekend.

Morgan Clueless

Reaction score
True, the drums are a bit obvious. But besides that, I like it a lot. :excited: I've never even heard Travelling Matt's theme before this! Now something tells me to try to find and hear the original version. (Goes to Muppet Musique to search for it.)

GonzoLeaper

Reaction score
Dude- that was AWESOME!!!! :excited: :flirt: :smile: Great job!!!
Fraggle Rock has such excellent music to begin with- making a cool techno remix of it only makes it that much cooler!!!