Travis shows off his Collection!

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Congratulations Travis! Looks great.

ElecMayhem

Reaction score
Thanks Phil. And thanks everyone else. I appreciate any comments and will answer any questions that I can.

Unfortunately due to size limitations, there is A LOT of stuff that you cannot see in any of the pictures -- like my Miss Piggy glove.

Likewise, you cannot see my Christmas display aith my Kermit nutcracker and aornaments, etc... Although the tip of the tree can be seen in one of the pictures.

My style guide is in the pictures, as is the card announcing the pilot of the Muppet show -- very small, but it's there.

Anyway Cory, that is a little tiny Swedish Chef beanie made by IGEL (or whatever they're called now.) They have a whole line of Swedish Chef specific merchandise, and this little guy was too cute to pass up.

Again, thanks guys. I am glad to show my Muppet room to some people who I know can appreciate sucha thing. Perhaps we will get some differnt angles and other merchandise as the collection continues to grow.

towels

Reaction score
Step one involves admitting you have a problem.
Step two involves boxing up the symbols of your addiction and sending them away someplace safe...like to me!
:big_grin:

radionate

Reaction score
What I want to know is what was the Full Figure Gonzo that was On top of what looked like a small bookshelf near the corner display bookshelf.

It's the last picture, and he's standing next to a full figure Swedish Chef, with small full figure characters to his right.

fshow

Reaction score
wow travis you have a lot of stuff, how much of it has been messed up by your cat. has he ever eaten any of your muppet toys, that would explain how he got so big:big_grin:

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Wow! Love the Sigma collectibles. And where did you get the mini Chef??!!!