1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Travis shows off his Collection!

Discussion in 'Action Figures' started by GLUE, Oct 1, 2002.

1. GLUE New Member

Check out today's Dailybit to see Travis's Muppet Collection. Go here www.palisadestoys.com and click on the dailybit button.
  2. Aerosmith New Member

3. beaker Well-Known Member

4. Phillip Administrator

Congratulations Travis! Looks great.
  5. FozzieBear New Member

Thats Really Cool!:p
  6. ElecMayhem Member

Thanks Phil. And thanks everyone else. I appreciate any comments and will answer any questions that I can.

Unfortunately due to size limitations, there is A LOT of stuff that you cannot see in any of the pictures -- like my Miss Piggy glove.

Likewise, you cannot see my Christmas display aith my Kermit nutcracker and aornaments, etc... Although the tip of the tree can be seen in one of the pictures.

My style guide is in the pictures, as is the card announcing the pilot of the Muppet show -- very small, but it's there.

Anyway Cory, that is a little tiny Swedish Chef beanie made by IGEL (or whatever they're called now.) They have a whole line of Swedish Chef specific merchandise, and this little guy was too cute to pass up.

Again, thanks guys. I am glad to show my Muppet room to some people who I know can appreciate sucha thing. Perhaps we will get some differnt angles and other merchandise as the collection continues to grow.
  7. towels New Member

Step one involves admitting you have a problem.
    Step two involves boxing up the symbols of your addiction and sending them away someplace safe...like to me!
    :D
  8. radionate New Member

What I want to know is what was the Full Figure Gonzo that was On top of what looked like a small bookshelf near the corner display bookshelf.

It's the last picture, and he's standing next to a full figure Swedish Chef, with small full figure characters to his right.
  9. fshow New Member

wow travis you have a lot of stuff, how much of it has been messed up by your cat. has he ever eaten any of your muppet toys, that would explain how he got so big:D
  10. frogboy4 Inactive Member

Wow! Love the Sigma collectibles. And where did you get the mini Chef??!!!
  11. grail New Member

am i the only one getting "page cannot be displayed" when i go to Palisades site? i tried before i went to work, and i'm trying now that i'm home, but it just won't go...
  12. Lu775 Member

You're the only one Grail. The rest of us are enjoying the many views of Travis's extensive collection.
    Try it again........
  13. Luke Active Member

wow - nice collection Travis, Stewart must need a team of helpers to be able to navigate round all that - speaking of which - why no pictures of Stewart ? Does he have his own licensing deal with another toy company now or something ? :D
  14. ElecMayhem Member

Yeah, the collection is pretty extensive, if I do say so myself. And like I said, there's quite a bit that you CANNOT see. Oh well, maybe I can get some more stuff up during another daily bit... maybe if we have a slow week...

As for Stewart, he IS in some of the pictures on the roll. But we opted not to use those ones. Maybe if demand is great enough, Greg will reconsider putting up a few more pics. (Quick, someone start a petition!!) And he is only allowed in the Muppet room under my supervision -- can't have him knocking things over when I am not there.

There seems to be a great deal of interest in the mini Chef. I bought him from someone in Germany (can't remember who exactly) -- like I said, he's an IGEL product. Check PBToys, they might have him.

Radionate -- the full figure Gonzo is one of the old Bendy products from the UK -- there are quite a few, including the Swedish Chef (next to Gonzo), Animal (behind Gonzo), and Kermit, Fozzie, Rowlf, and Miss Piggy (on the shelf next to Gonzo). I also have the Statler and Waldorf face puppets, which you can see by Gonzo's feet.

There are other products too, which I do not have. They are very hard to find, and even HARDER to find in any kind of decent shape. They are made of foam, which crumbles and deteriorates over time. Mine are in decent condition, with minor crumbling.

I think that's it for now. Please keep the questions and comments coming.
  15. CheckChuck New Member

whoa

how do you deal with dust? isn't that a problem with all those plushes sitting around?

i have a bit of a collection myself, and a horrible dust mite allergy that may make me get rid of the plushes and dolls...

good thing that's less of a problem with the plastic figures!
  16. ElecMayhem Member

Dust? Pffft... I laugh at dust.

Seriously though. I probably don't dust as much as I should, but occassionally I get movitated and just do it. That's another reason that Stewart is not allowed in the Muppet room -- lousy cat hair on everything I own.
  17. Lu775 Member

I thought that was you sneezing in the face of dust. :-p
  18. Dr. Bombay Member

Travis~

Man, you're place looks like my childhood dreams come true!

I noticed that you have the Fozzie Bears Fisher Price stick puppet. I have all the others but him. I remember thinking when I bought all of them centuries ago that it was weird that they didn't have Fozzie but they had Scooter. Now I suppose I'll have to monitor eBay for it.
  19. ElecMayhem Member

Dr. Bombay-

I think I might have an extra Fozzie, believe it or not. He is loose (I do have packaged ones too, but only one) but if I can find him, and you want him, perhaps we can work something out.

Interested?
    Let me know.
  20. Dr. Bombay Member

That would be awesome, Travis! We should discuss the loose one as none of my others are in the box. In fact none of them have the stick and I think they would be jealous. :D Email me.