Travis shows off his Collection!

tomahawk

Reaction score
travis, you are now my god and i will bow to your muppet divinity everytime i pass my small, insignifigant collection.
your faithful follower, james
(p.s. is that my igel beaker that i sent ken? so thats what is was really needed for.)

ElecMayhem

Reaction score
don't worry james, it's not your beaker. if you remember correctly, the reason ken needed a beaker was that i wouldn't let him have mine!!! :smile:

thanks for your kind words. i know that my collection is fairly sizeable and all, but i simply view it as a work in progress. there is SO much more that i want!!

if anyone has anything that they don't see in my collection -- there are a lot of things that i am missing -- and are willing to sell or trade them, please let me know.

always on the look out from more fun muppety stuff.

tomahawk

Reaction score
work in progress, hmmmmm i'm going to try that. sounds much better than "honey, lets go spend all of our savings on muppety fun."

beaker

Reaction score
1) I SO must have a Igel mini Swedish Chef plush.
Does anybody know if this is still offered on the pb toys site or anywhere on ebay et al?

2) Tomahawk...so what kin dof cool Muppet swag did ya get for that IGel Beaker eh?

3) Ok, I know I covered this in 1)...but man I so must have a Igel small Chef plsuheee!

travis:>>>there is SO much more that i want!!<<<

My want list includes a Beaker lab coat from MV3d,
series 2 & 3 Muppet figures, and on vhs: Cosby Muppets, Little Muppet Monsters, Muppet Vision 3D imagineers documentray, Mopatops episodes with TMS cameos, JHH pilot, and the Night Line episode with Kermit and Fozzie.

Oh, and of course the Electric Mayhem bus for $25,000:wink:

tomahawk

Reaction score
joe, imean beaker joe, they gave me the keys to the factory buddy!!!!!! i have soooo much palisades muppet stuff i had to rent another apartment. j/k it's still all in kens hands. i too bought stuff from the same people on e-bay. really nice to deal with. oh yeah, i have the mini-chef too!!!!!!!!!

ResidentLilly

Reaction score
Originally posted by ElecMayhem
Dr. Bombay-

I think I might have an extra Fozzie, believe it or not. He is loose (I do have packaged ones too, but only one) but if I can find him, and you want him, perhaps we can work something out.

Interested?
Let me know.
Isn't that the one I gave you? Bastitch...

beaker

Reaction score
Hey, thanx for the link Travis! Now this is awhat a forum is about, spreading the knowlege of aquirement of rare goodies!

ElecMayhem

Reaction score
No Ken,

You didn't give me a Fisher Price Fozzie. I had an extra one before. Or was it in that box you gave me..? In that case, I may have TWO extras.

BUT, I will never part with the one Ken gave me.

Hey Beaker, if you buy that Chef Beanie, mention to the seller (her name is Jacqueline) that I referred you. I have dealt with her many, many times before and she's super sweet.

Thog

Reaction score
I ordered my mini Chef off ebay a few weeks ago. I'm expecting him to arrive this week. The people that are selling him are very nice. They usually have a buy now price of about $10

Dan