to the Muppet Central Forum!
are viewing our forum as a guest. Join
our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please
contact us if
you need help with registration or your account login.
Street Season 48
Sesame Street's 48th season
officially began Monday August 6 on PBS. After you see the new episodes,
post here and let us know your thoughts.
Discussion in 'Action Figures' started by GLUE, Oct 1, 2002.
travis, do you need a roommate?
I just emailed her, as I so must have that mini swedish Chef!(Why dont we ever get cool stuff like this stateside, *sigh* )
Good to hear they are reliable and fast! Probably because they dont use UPS
Wow Travis, you were right...that is one cool company! The Swedish Chef bean plush was only $13 total! Btw, Jaqueline says hi. Btw man, Im curious what's on your 'Muppet want list', as if ya have extras of some stuff Im sure some of us might have what youre looking for!
Wow, my WANT list..? Now there's a difficult subject. I have so much, yet I want so much more.
I don't understand the Muppet fans who continually complain about the lack of merchandise, because frankly, I cannot ever find/get everything that I want.
Ooh, I got a new item today. Here is a link to a picture of it:
Now, you will see that THAT is a very expensive retail item. But I worked out a GREAT deal for it, so I didn't have to pay NEARLY that much.
Okay, I am kind of using the MC collectibles section as a guide:
PLUSH & DOLLS:
* Ideal Kermit
* Ideal Rowlf
* Pelham Puppets Animal Marionette
* Fisher Price Kermit Dress up (MIB)
* Fisher Price Miss Piggy Dress up (MIB)
* Fisher Price Miss Pigy Puppet (MIB)
* Mattel - Learn to Dress Fireman Kermit (MIB)
* Mattel - Learn to Dress Nurse Piggy (MIB)
* Hamilton Gifts - Christmas Kermit
* Hamilton Gifts - Christmas Miss Piggy
* 1992 Hasbro Kermit (MIB)
* 1992 Disney Versions - Kermit, Fozzie, & Miss Piggy (not the newer, BETTER ONES)
* Christopher Radko Muppet Bobsled Ornament
* Hallmark - The Skating Pig Ornament
* Hallmark - Kermit on Skis Ornament
* Midwest of Canyon Falls Fozzie Ornament
* Midwest of Canyone Falls Animal Ornament
PVCs & TOYS:
* 1983 Tomy Kermit BMX (preferably MIB)
* 1992 Disney pvcs - Bean Bunny, Animal, Miss Piggy as Southern belle, Fozzie Bear, Gonzo, & Miss Piggy as Statue of Liberty. (I have the Sweetums & Robin one)
* 1996 Miniland Muppet Treasure Island pvc set - Spa'am, Fozzie Bear, Kermit, Miss Piggy, Gonzo, Vacation Rats, & Mad Monty with Polly Lobster.
* 1996 Miniland classic Muppets set - Gonzo, Fozzie with a magic wand, Kermit, Miss Piggy, & Animal.
* A la Carte - Statler and Waldorf & Swedish Chef large pvcs
* Kermit & Miss Piggy medieval candlestick
* Kermit & Fozzie Bookends
* Swedish Chef Cheese plate
* Kermit Creamer
* Gonzo Sugar Bowl
* Miss Piggy Teapot
Oh this is too hard. Well, that should give you an idea. If anyone has anything on this list, or anything you DON'T see in the pictures (although, I should note that a lot of stuff in the room is not IN the pictures) let me know. Who knows, maybe we can work something out.
I noticed you don't have any of the MC Donaldss X-Mass stuff figures. They came out in the 80's. If I remember it was a set of 3. Kermit, Miss Piggy and Fozzie
That is correct.
Those are Muppet Babies, and I do not collect Muppet Babies. Currently my collection is limited strictly to classic Muppet Characters -- so no Fraggle Rock, Sesame Street, Muppet Babies, etc.
The only Muppet Babies merchandise that I will collect is the stuff -- of which there is very little -- which directly relates to the scene in The Muppets Take Manhattan.
Maybe I should ammend that to anything relating to the Muppet baby PUPPETS, as they were featured in MFC and Muppet Magazine. Hmmm, quite a gray area.
I will have to think on this...
Hey, while you're at it how's about thinkin' up some ways to sell more MEGA Beakers?
Hey I'm workin' on it!!
Technically, I am off the clock now. Only still here because I DO want to sell more MEGA Beakers.
Don't make me come over there!!
guys, i already have three sold for you. me, my mom and my friend. my job here is done.
I believe our hours are 9-6. I don't know what planet you're on, but my watch isn't quite at 6 yet...slack-boy.
Man, this is like my brother tattling on me because me eyes were open during the prayer.
How did you know my eyes were open? Huh? Did God tell you?!
hey travis, i forgot to ask you, are you getting the sideshow busts. i have series one on order. must order series two.
Separate names with a comma.