TriangleBob TrianglePants script

salemfan

Reaction score
Can anybody give me a script for the clip of TriangleBob TrianglePants?

Infinity Sirius

Reaction score
I don't remember it, other than they had Bob wearing a silly outfit. The things Sesame Workshop has him do. It must be fun.

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Oh man. I've never heard of this until now, but I definately need to see pictures. :big_grin:

salemfan

Reaction score
Well, I know it starts by Telly entering Hooper's Store saying to Alan, "I want to watch TriangleBob TrianglePants on Triangleodeon!" Alan turns on the TV and the show comes on. The character is Bob in pants covered with triangles. But I don't know the lyrics to his theme song.

ISNorden

Reaction score
teenintosesame said:
Well, I know it starts by Telly entering Hooper's Store saying to Alan, "I want to watch TriangleBob TrianglePants on Triangleodeon!" Alan turns on the TV and the show comes on. The character is Bob in pants covered with triangles. But I don't know the lyrics to his theme song.
I've seen parodies of kids' shows (and parodies of their main characters) on Sesame Street for years, but "Triangleodeon" sounds as if someone is trying to slip in a disguised product placement. (Remember the earliest Elmo's World clips which included his computer? Originally, the machine notified Elmo with a perfect copy of AOL's "You've got mail!" The sing-song "Elmo's got ma-ail!" didn't replace that soundbite until somebody else complained: I'm not sure whether parents, AOL employees, or both were involved.)

Muppet Matt

Reaction score
teenintosesame said:
]

Yeah, I remember that one!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Yeah... And to top it off, in Episode 4084: The Banana in the Stone, they dressed him up in a muscle shirt and gave him a fake tough guy mustache, calling him Strong Bob.
Bob: You'd think they'd have more respect for a Senior citizen like myself.
*From the Debrah Norville show special on the 35th season.

mikebennidict

Reaction score
I wonder if he liked doing Triangle Bob? Or did he think that was the silliest thing he did in the 37 years he's been on SS?