Trouble maker?

BEAR

Reaction score
Hi everyone! This is not a cry out for attention or sympathy or anything like that, but I was just wondering if I cause trouble here at the forums. I didn't think I would, but after having a couple tiffs with people here and experiencing miscommunication and misunderstandings, I was just curious. I like getting into discussions and sometimes it can be fun to debate, but I don't want to be ******* anyone off in anyway and I am worried that maybe I have. Am I a trouble maker? Please let me know and be honest. I love the Muppets and Muppet Central and I am so happy for this place where we can chat and voice our opinions, questions, knowledge and feelings. Bless all of you. Thanks. :concern:

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
I have no reason in the world to think that you are a trouble maker.

Ziffel

Reaction score
Not at all, Bear. I just hope you weren't upset at me when I had a different opinion on Maria being a teenager that one time. I was trying to respectfully state the reasons I had a different view on what SS intended Maria to be on the show while also acknowledging that your view may indeed be the correct one. But I was afraid your reply possibly indicated that my different take on the matter agitated you.
Anyway, it was also nice to see how you and GeeBee cleared the air with each other and "shook hands". In the true spirit of classic SS there. :smile:

*gives you a BEAR hug*

BEAR

Reaction score
Ziffel said:
Not at all, Bear. I just hope you weren't upset at me when I had a different opinion on Maria being a teenager that one time. I was trying to respectfully state the reasons I had a different view on what SS intended Maria to be on the show while also acknowledging that your view may indeed be the correct one. But I was afraid your reply possibly indicated that my different take on the matter agitated you.
Anyway, it was also nice to see how you and GeeBee cleared the air with each other and "shook hands". In the true spirit of classic SS there. :smile:

*gives you a BEAR hug*
No, you didn't bug me at all. I was getting frustrated in the fact that everyone had so many different sets of information. I mean, it was also confusing considering that Sonia Manzano once referred to herself in an interview as being a teen at the time (atleast Maria was). We were all pretty much right. It was only a matter of our definitions of certain things. So no, I was not mad at you Ziffel.
Also, yeah, I decided to shake hands and call it even in the "true spirit of classic Sesame Street." Afterall, it is okay to disagree as SS has taught us. I guess it is how we deal with it, which is something we are constantly learning in life.

BEAR

Reaction score
I know it is silly for me to be worrying about this. But I am still fairly new around here and I want people to like me.

That Announcer

Reaction score
BEAR said:
I know it is silly for me to be worrying about this. But I am still fairly new around here and I want people to like me.
Don't worry, Bryan. You're well accepted around here, and fit in wonderfully quickly. We like ya, man.

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
That Announcer said:
Don't worry, Bryan. You're well accepted around here, and fit in wonderfully quickly. We like ya, man.
I'll drink to that!

Or at least I would if I had something to drink. :crazy:

DanDanStrawberry

Reaction score
BEAR said:
Yeah, we've all been here. It took me a long time before I really felt accepted at MC [I still think of myself as a newbie despite being here....however long]. But really, this place is full of genuinely nice people and I'm sure in time you'll start to fit in [sound like child psychologist, lol]