Trouble with my old account

FuzzMonkey

Reaction score
I have been trying to re-activate my old account, user name Fuzzhead, and I can't get the activation e-mail sent to me. I have tried many times, but it just doesn't work. Since I have created a new account, is there a way I can get the old one deleted? Thanks.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I have been trying to re-activate my old account, user name Fuzzhead, and I can't get the activation e-mail sent to me. I have tried many times, but it just doesn't work. Since I have created a new account, is there a way I can get the old one deleted? Thanks.
Quick question: what kind of e-mail address did you use for your "Fuzzhead" account (AOL, Yahoo!, G-mail, et cetera)?

FuzzMonkey

Reaction score
I used my main Comcast account. I made sure it didn't end up in my junk mail or anything. I just never received it. I tried proably 10 times. I also left a couple messages on the feedback section, but never received a reply. At least my new account was finally activated. So I'm happy. I was just curious about the old one. When I updated my e-mail address, I never received the new activation e-mail for some reason. No big deal.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Then that explains it. Apparently Comcast doesn't like those kind of e-mails; same with AOL.