True love tested: part 2

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
Before I get started in this story, I will have more characters coming in. Some parts will be about a new band member. So, enjoy. You can call me Kay.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ch. 1

Leah went inside the boarding house with Fozzieisfunny, Colette, and Flyod. She went and sat by herself in the trumpter section, which has only two members. Zoot went and sat by her. "Hi. I'm Zoot, you're pretty." he said. "Leah." she said, quietly. "Why won't you sit with us?" he asked. She shrugged her shoulders. He took her by the hand and took her to the rest of the band. "How did you get here?" he asked. "All of my life, I wanted to be a trumpeteer. So, I went to many places to play and they loved it." she began. "I went to New York and played at local plays, shows, musicals, you name it." "No wonder why your boyfriend breaks up with you." Flyod joked. Leah cried and ran off. "Really." Zoot said. "That was cruel." He ran after her.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kermit and Fozzie stayed in the living room, where Miss Piggy's passed out. "Wake up." Kermit said. "Wake up, wake up, wake up, wake up, wake up, wake up!" "Kermit, it's ok." Fozzie said. "No, it's not!" the frog bawled. "It's not!" Fozzie dialed Scooter's phone number.
"Hello."
"Get everyone in the living room."
"Everyb-"
"Yes."
"Ok, I have a few more people here-"
"Send them over here, too."
"Ok."
"Bye."
He hung up the phone, waiting for them to come in. "Everything's going to be ok." he patted him on the back. "They're on their way."

"LEAH!" Zoot screamed. "WHERE ARE YOU?" He heard her crying in the corner and ran to her. "Hey, how many break ups did you have?" he asked. "Almost four." she cried. He leaned in, pulled her head closer, and kissed her. "We need to go to the living room." he said. "Ok." she said, quietly. He helped her up and they went to the living room.

Everyone was in the living room. Fozzieisfunny went to Fozzie. "Hi, I'm Fozzieisfunny." he said. "I know who you are."

Kermit was still trying to wake her up. "Kermit." Fozzie said. "Go upstairs and relax." Kermit went upstairs. "So, Leah, tell us how you got here." Colette said. "Ok." Leah said. "After I left New York, I went to Iowa to play at a county fair. Then, I got a phone call from a producer stating that you guys need another trumpteer, so I agreed." Zoot held her hand. "Now, I'm in love." he said, looking at her. "With you." They shared a kiss.

IF ANYONE ELSE WANTS TO BE IN THIS STORY OR MORE OF MY STORIES, LET ME KNOW YOUR CHARACTER!

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
Ch. 2 pt. 1

Kermit sat in his room, trying to relax. He started to shed a few tears, worried about this future wife. Then, he couldn't hold it in anymore and just let it all out. He bawled, swore, and bawled more. Then, he heard two knocks. Fozzieisfunny and Colette. "Kermit, are you ok?" Colette asked. Colette opened the door and they walked into his room. "Why is everybody asking the same ******* question?" the frog asked. "We're worried." she said. "Watch your language." Fozzieisfunny said. "Sorry, it's just that I love her so much and I'm getting so worried." Kermit said, crying. Colette went and gave him a hug. "They're is a new member of the band. Leah." she said.

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
pt. 2

Leah and Zoot went into his room and sat on the bed. "Tell me the rest on how you got here." he said. "That's it, that's all of it." she said, quietly. She lied down on his bed and went to sleep.

Colette stayed in Kermit's room. "You're ok?" she asked. "Yea." he said. She walked out the door. Then, Annie Sue came in. "Hey." she said, sitting down. "Hey." he said. Little did they know, a camera was in there. "You need some relaxing?" he asked. "It looks like you do." She nodded. He did the unthinkable. He leaned in and kissed her. They lied on the bed.

Leah's sleeping sweetly and Zoot's not gonna leave. He's fastly falling in love with her. He kissed her head and lied down beside her and fell asleep.

Hours later, Kermit and Annie Sue are still kissing on the bed. That was until Miss Piggy walked in. Kermit looked at her and Annie Sue. "Piggy!" he pulled away from the kiss. Annie Sue walked out of the room. "How could you?!" she asked. "I didn't mean-" "Save it." she said. "If you really do love me, you wouldn't do this." She pulled off the ring and threw it at his face, and left. He fell on his knees, realizing that the one who he really loves, is gone.

Colette walked out the door for fresh air when she saw Janice and Miss Piggy talking. She went to the two girls. "Hey, what's going on?" she asked. "I'm leaving this place." Piggy said. "Why?" Colette asked. "I caught him making out with Annie Sue, so if he loves her then fine." the pig said, getting in her car. "Will you at least say bye to Leah?" Janice asked. "If I stay here any longer...forget it. Tell her I said bye." the pig said. Then, she drove off.

Janice went to Kermit's room. "WHAT WAS THAT?" she asked. "YOU BROKE MY BEST FRIEND'S HEART!" "I didn't really mean it, it didn't mean anything." he said. "Why did she break up with you?" she asked and walked out.

Fozzieisfunny walked up to Fozzie. "Hi." Fozzie said. "I know you. You're Fozzieisfunny!" "Yea." he said. "Awsome. Wocka, wocka, wocka." "How did you get here?" Fozzie asked. "By a spaceship." the bear's friend said. Fozzie laughed.

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
Ch. 3

Miss Piggy got into her house, far away from the boarding house. Tears went down her face as her heart is broken. Then, she got a phone call. Kermit.
"Hello."
"Piggy?"
"What do you want?"
"I'm so, so, so sorry. I didn-"
"Why did you do it?!"
"I don't know."
"If you do love me, prove it."
"I do love you, Piggy."
"Prove it."
"I...don't know how."
"Forget us, the wedding, everything."
"No, you can't break up with me!"
"Bye."
She hung up the phone. Still, she couldn't believe that he did that.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kermit sat on the couch in the living room. "Kermit, what's wrong?" Riley asked. "Piggy's gone." he said, with tears running down his face. "She broke up with me. And, it's all my **** fault." "Watch your language." Gonzo said, shocked. "Why did she broke up with you?" "I know why." Colette and Janice said. "He got caught kissing Annie Sue...in the bed." Everyone gasped. "Is that true?" Constantine asked. Kermit nodded in agreement. "She gave back...the ring." Kermit sobbed. "I love her, not Annie Sue. I can't live without her for a second." "Did you call her?" Walter asked. "Yea, she said that if I really do love her...I have to prove it." the frog said, sobbing.
Leah and Zoot woke up by each other. "Hey, my little sweets." he said. She smiled as a response. They shared a kiss. "Love you." he said, getting up. "Love you, too." she said, quietly.
Kermit continued to cry when Fozzieisfunny, Colette, and Fozzie gave him a big hug. "What if something bad happens to her?" he asked. "I won't be there to stop it." "Nothing is going to happen to her." Scooter said. Then, Skeeter rushed in and gave Scooter a big hug. "Oh my God." he cried. "I thought that I was never going to see you again." "Awww." Gonzo said, along with everyone else. "I'm the worst boyfriend in the world." Kermit cried. "No, you're not." Skeeter said. "What happened?" "I don't really understand this." Bobo said.

Leah and Zoot walked in the living room at the wrong time. "Man, what's wrong frog?" he asked. "Piggy broke up with him." Constantine said. "He got caught kissing Annie Sue in the bed." "Really." the trumpeteer said, shock. Leah ran off, crying again. "She can't see other people crying." he said, running after her. Kermit's sobbing continued for quite sometime, until he stopped the tears.

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
Ch. 4 pt. 1

Miss Piggy was walking from her kichen when someone was standing there. Alivin, a monster like stranger. "Who are you?" she asked. "You'll never know, pig." he said. "Is that a-" He grabbed her by the throat, causing her to drop glass. With his free hand, he got a piece of glass. "You're gonna shut up now?" he asked. "No." she said. He put her head, face, and wrist with the glass. He threw her into her glass table, which broke and cut her even more. "Bye pig." he walked out the door, leaving her lifeless.

Kermit pulled into his driveway, ticked off at himself for his stupid reaction. He walked into his house and put in a Spongebob movie. "Why does that sponge love that squirrel so much?" he asked. "Piggy, I'm sorry."

He dialed her phone number, hoping for a response. "Hi, it's me, Miss Piggy. I can't get to the phone, you know what to do." the voicemail said. "Piggy." he began. "I'm sorry, I need you. I love you and I'm ****** off at myself. Call me, bye." He hung up the phone, in tears.
Zoot went to Leah's room. "Are you ok?" he asked. She nodded in agreement. "Can I ask you something?" he asked. "Yea." He got down on one knee and pulled out a diamond necklace. "Will you be the love of my life and be my girlfriend?" "Yes." she said. He put the necklace around her neck and they shared a kiss.
Alivin walked into Miss Piggy's home and looked at her. "Still out?" he asked. Nothing. He got another piece of glass and stabbed her. "Answer me when I ask you something." he said, leaving.

Will they find out about Piggy?

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
pt. 2

Kermit drove into Piggy's driveway, noticing her front door opened. "No!" he screamed, running inside. He ran upstairs to her room. "PIGGY!" he screamed, running through the house. Then, he went to the living room and noticed her on the ground. He fell on his knees next to her. "Piggy?" he asked. Nothing. He moved her body so he could see her face. "Piggy, Piggy, Piggy." he said, bawling. "NO, YOU ARE NOT GONE! I JUST HURT YOU AND YOU JUST DIE! NO, NO,NO! WHO DID THIS?!"

Alivin came in. "I didn't know you love her." he said, laughing. Kermit walked to him and...SMACK! POW! He's on the ground. He dialed Fozzie's number.
"Hello."​
"Come to Piggy's house." Kermit sobbed.​
"What happened?"​
"I can't say, it's too painful."​
"I'm on my way."​
"Thanks."​
He hung up the phone and dropped it. His hands started to shake as they touched her head. His hand filled with blood. "I love you." he said. "PLEASE, DON'T LEAVE ME LIKE THIS. I'M A JERK FOR HURTING YOU." He started to do CPR. Then, he started to breathe for her, hoping for life.

Fozzie came in, along with everyone else. "Oh my God." he said, running to her. "What did you do to my little sister?!" "I didn't do anything." Kermit sobbed. "Call...911." "Done." Scooter said, walking into the dining room. Fozzie took Kermit to the couch and laid him down. "Please...let...her...live." the frog said.

Zoot took Leah to the boarding house, with Robin and Val. Robin leaned in and kissed her. "Man, you're 16." Zoot said. "I know." the frog said. "Val's 15."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At the hospital, Kermit's too much in meltdown mode...

Part 3 coming soon.

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
pt. 3

Fozzie walked up to Kermit, hoping he'll understand. "Kermit." he said. "I don't know how to tell you this, but the doctor said that you should go home and relax. I know this is hard, but you know-" "Why?" Kermit asked, crying. "I'll tell you on the way." the bear said, pulling him up. Kermit, somehow, managed to nod in agreement. He went to the car and got in the driver's seat.

"Why do you still got the ring?" Fozzie asked. "I love her and I'm going to get her back. And, I don't care what other people says about it." Kermit replied, driving. "I know you'll upset, but you are the one who kissed Annie Sue, you are the one who got caught, got heart-broken, and you're the one who lost her." "What are you talking about?" the frog asked. "Did she die?" "No." the bear said. "I don't think that you should be driving-" "Who are you telling me what and what not to do?" the frog asked. "You're bestfriend." the bear replied.

They pulled into the driveway of the boarding house. "Kermit, you're coming?" Fozzie asked. "Yea." Kermit said. "Give me a second." Fozzie left. Kermit started to cry, weep, bawl for his love. Tears went down his face as he thinks about himself without her. His lower lip trembled and he sighed as he cried.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Zoot pulled into the boarding house with Leah, Robin, and Val. Robin walked past the car...then he went to the car. "Uncle Kermit, are you ok?" he asked. "Why are you crying?" "I don't know." Kermit told him, sighing. Robin opened the door and pulled him out. "Come on." Robin said, walking to the house. Kermit followed him into the house.

"I'm such a jerk." Kermit said. "I lost her...." he bawled. "Forever." "Don't say that." Zoot said. "There's still hope." "Yea." Robin said. "Cheer up." "I CAN'T CHEER UP!" Kermit exclaimed. "I WALKED IN HER HOUSE AND SAW BLOOD ON THE FLOOR, HER BOBY JUST CUT AND STABBED! I TRIED CPR, BUT SHE NEVER CAME BACK! I LOST HER AND I COULDN'T GET HER TO ANSWER THE PHONE AND SHE BROKE UP WITH ME, AND GAVE BACK THE RING! NOW, I CAN'T EVEN SEE HER, SO DON'T TELL ME TO ******* CHEER UP OR ******* CALM DOWN!" "Calm down." Zoot said. "Watch the language. Leah can't stand this yelling." Kermit walked upstairs and slammed the door shut.

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
Ch. 5

Kermit sat on his bed, wanting to just have this thing over with. Hoping that her pain would stop. He couldn't believe that he had just lost her...from the breakup to the hospital. "Piggy...I'm sorry." he said. "I love you." Then, he walked out of the room, going downstairs. Constantine stopped him, going downstairs. "Kermit, are you alright?" he asked. "You're pale." "Yea." Kermit lied. "I'm fine." "What's wrong?" the other frog asked. "Nothing." Kermit lied and walked back downstairs.

Fozzieisfunny went into Fozzie's room. "Something's wrong with Kermit!" he exclaimed. "What's wrong?" Fozzie asked. "I don't know, he's so...pale!" the bear's friend said. The two friends went downstairs. "KERMIT!" everyone screamed. "What?" Kermit asked. "Why are you so white?" Janice asked. "One minute you're green, pale, and now white." "I'm fine." the frog asked. "Why are you lying?" Constantine asked. "I'm not!" the frog said. "I promise-" "Mr. Kermit, sir, we would like to test that theory." Dr. Busen said. "Please, sit down." Skeeter pushed him down. Busen got his heart'o'meter activated. It beeped. "Oh." he said, faintly. "What's wrong?" Scooter asked. Busen turned into him. "His heart broke...Literally." Busen said. "What!" Constantine exclaimed. "How?!" "Has anything happen to make him...hurting from the inside out?" the doctor asked. "Yea." Walter said. "Piggy broke up with him and gave back the ring, and Kermit pulled into her driveway and noticed her front the door. So, he ran into her house and found a blood trail, leading to her body. She was all bloody, cut, stabbed like someone that had broken into her house just to kill her. And, she was in a puddle of blood and her glass table broke on her...cuting her." "STOP IT!" Kermit sobbed. "STOP TALKING ABOUT IT, I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE! SHE NEEDS HELP AND I'M THE ONLY ONE WHO CAN! STOP!" Fozzie gave him a hug and noticed Kermit's arms. hands, and legs were shaking. "What's going on with him?" the bear asked. "Seriously, is he going to be alright?" Colette asked in fear. "I don't know." Busen replied sadly. "I don't know...we need to get him to the hospital-" "PIGGY'S THERE! IF I SEE HER LIFELESS, I'LL GO LIFELESS!" Kermit exclaimed. "LEAVE ME ALONE!" "Get him to a couch." Skeeter said. "Shut up!" Constantine said, "DON'T TELL MY SISTER TO SHUT UP, OR ELSE!" Scooter threatened. Fozzieisfunny put Kermit on the couch.

One hour later, Kermit's phone began to ring. It was the hospital.
"Hello."​
"Hello, this is Dr. Lil."​
"Ok, how's Piggy."​
"I don't know how to tell you this, but she's-"​
"Is she alive?" he asked, sobbing.​
"In a COMA."​
He didn't respond to the statment. "Sir, are you ok?" the doctor asked on the other line. Kermit hung up the phone. "Kermit?" Colette asked. "Are you ok?" "What happened?" Walter asked. "She's in a COMA." Kermit responded, turning white.

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
Ch. 6 pt.1
At the hospital, Kermit waited for her doctor to come in and talk to him. Then, the doctor came in. "Kermit, you can see her." the doctor said. "She's awake." The doctor led him into her room. "I leave you two alone." he said and left. "Why are you here?" she asked angerly. "I was the one who pulled into your driveway and found you all bloody." he said. "I'm so sorry, that kiss with Annie Sue...it didn't mean anything she was stressed out and I just kissed her. I came here to let you know that I will always love you and you will always be my Piggy." "It seemed that you love her more than me." "Piggy Lee, I will love you for the rest of my life and I can't imagine myself without you." he said. Then, he got down on one knee and pulled out the ring. "Will you marry me?" "You promise that you will never hurt me again?" she asked. "I promise." he said. She stayed slient for a moment. "Yes, I'll marry you." she said. He got up, put the ring on her finger, and the shared a kiss. "What happened?" she asked. He sighed. "Someone broke into your house and stabbed and cut you to pieces. When, he threw you across the room, you landed on the table, which was glass and it cut you. Before that, he choked you, cut your head, and threw you on a self." he replied, looking away, trying to keep her from seeing the tears running down his face. "I'm sorry..." she choked. "About...blowing...up." "Don't worry about it." he said. "I can't...b-b-b-b-b-b-b-breathe." she choked and passed out. Making the heart mointer go flat lined. "HEY, WE NEED HELP!" he screamed. He kissed her forhead....

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
pt. 2

The doctor came in the room, while Kermit did CPR. "Back away." the doctor instructed. Kermit backed away, his hands covering his mouth, trying to hide his lower lip trembling. The nurse came in with the shocker. "Ready....CLEAR!" the nurse said. The doctor pushed the button. Nothing. "Piggy, come back to me...don't leave me." Kermit bawled. "CLEAR!" the nurse said. Once again, he pushed the button. Nothing. "One more time...CLEAR!" the nurse said a final time. The doctor pressed the button one more time. Nothing. "Time of death: 12:30 P.M." the nurse said. She turned to Kermit and gave him a hug. "I'm sorry." she said, crying. "So, so, so sorry." She walked out.

"At this hospital, just a few minutes, our diva, Miss Piggy, was prononced dead one day two days after she was found in her home in a puddle of blood and her body was cut and stabbed." the newsman said, crying. "We will always miss her."

Kermit walked over to her and fell on his knees, crying. "I'm sorry, I tried...we tried." he bawled. "Please, come back to me." He walked out of the hospital, being surrounded by news casters. "How are you taking this?" one of them asked. "LEAVE ME ALONE!" he yelled. "I JUST SAW THE LOVE OF MY LIFE DIE, SO PLEASE LEAVE ME ALONE!" He got into his car and drove off.

Moments later, he pulled into the driveway. He got out and went inside the house, slowly, knowing that he'll have to face the other lunatics, but he admits, Leah is not a lunatic. "Kermit, what happened?" Fozzie asked. "Kill me." Kermit said. "What?" Rizzo and Pepe both said. "Kill me." the frog said. "No, we won't do that." Rizzo said. "Piggy's gone." Kermit cried. "She died and now I'm gonna be lonely for the rest of my life, so if you need me...I'll be in my room, finding a way to be with her." He went to his room. "What does he mean by finding a way to be with her?" Constantine asked. "I think he's tryng to...CS." Colette said, worried. "What's CS?" Fozzieisfunny asked. "Wait, I know what that is...We need to get him out of there!"

Kermit looked at the window, getting an idea that is dangerous. He opened the window and it's dark outside, so nobody can see. "I'm coming." he said to himself. "Here it goes." He steped outside, on a ledge.

Walter noticed cool air from upstairs. "He has the windo opened." he said, going upstairs. He tried to open his door, but it's locked. He kicked the door...nothing, so he ran for it and BAM! It opened. He ran in...nothing. He noticed the window was opened. Then, he looked out the window. "KERMIT!" he screamed.

He ran downstairs, warning the other. "KERMIT'S GONE!" he said. "I THINK HE JUMPED OUT OF THE WINDOW!" "What!" Constantine said. "That's sudical." "What are we going to do?" Rizzo asked. "We have to find him and fast!" Pepe said. "What did he say about...No! I think that he's trying to...pull the plunge for good!" Scooter and Gonzo said. They ran out of the door and ran into the bus.

Kermit walked on the side walk, walking to the landfill, where nobody can see. I'm coming, Piggy! he thought. "Love don't die my ***." he said to himself. "Who ever did this to her...will pay." He got on the top of the pole line. When he was ready to jump, he heard someone. "STOP!" Fozzie said. "Why?" Kermit asked. "I CAN HELP YOU GET THROUGH THIS! IF YOU DO THIS YOU WON'T BE WITH HER!" Fozzie said. "I UNDERSTAND THAT YOU'RE HEART IS BROKEN, BUT PLEASE GET DOWN!" Kermit slid down from the pole and Gonzo gave him a hug. "We'll help you get through this." the weirdo said, hugging him. He pulled away. "Let's go." he said. Kermit was guided by his friends to the bus. On the bus, Kermit sat in the very back...wanting to be alone. Fozzie sat by him. "Are you ok?" he asked. Tears went down Kermit's face. "Why did you get me?" Kermit asked. "You was trying to kill yourself." the bear said. "I know Piggy's death is hard on you, it's hard on all of us-" "You didn't propose to her in the hospital minutes before." the frog bawled. "I'm sorry for...everything."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Zoot watched Leah as she was sleeping, keeping the promise he made to her. He kissed her head. Then, he got up and locked the door and windows.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Kermit, how could you?" Constantine asked. "I can't live without her." Kermit said. "You don't understand." "I lost almost over half of my brothers and sisters as a tadpole." the other frog said. "I understand. Maybe, she'll come back." "Her last words were I can't breathe." Kermit said, bawling. "She knew that she was going to die, but she didn't tell me." "Maybe, she'll come back. She'll listen to her heart." a young female voice said. Katie. "I heard what happened about her...it's on the news."