True love tested: part 2

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
Ch. 7

Kermit's on the couch, in tears. "Kermit, it's going to be ok." Busen said, rubbing his back. "Lie down here." He barely pushed him down on the couch, causing him to lie down. "I need to see her." Kermit said, getting up. "Will they even let you see her?" Walter asked. "Yea." the frog replied. "Private." He walked out of the door.

He arrived at the hospital and went into her room. "Piggy, I need you." he cried, begging. "I know that you're gone now and I need to get that, but I can't. Now...that you're gone, I've been crazy. I almost jumped off of a phone pole at night...please...come back to me.

I miss you and I don't know that I can live another day without you." He kissed her head. He fell on his knees and cried. "All I want is to see you one more time, but I guess that will never happen. I love you." Then, he had heard coughing. Piggy. "Piggy." he said. "Hey, frog." she said. "Why are you crying?" "I don't know." he sighed. "I don't know. I thought I lost you." Then, a nurse came in. "She's alive!" she nurse screamed and ran out the room. "I love you." he told her. "And, I'll never hurt you again." "I love you, too." she said, getting off the bed. "Let's go home." he said, holding her hand. They both got out of the hospital

Kermit and Miss Piggy got in their car and left. "Why did you try to kill yourself last night?" she asked. "How did you know that?" he asked. "Everyone knows...well your friends know." "I didn't really try to kill myself, I just wanted to be with you." he said. "I'm sorry. It's just that I couldn't stand it anymore, I had to do something. If I would've stayed there and saw you everywhere...I would go crazy." She looked at the window. "You're dumb." she told him. "You're just lucky I just agreed to give you another chance." "I guess you're still ****** off at me." he said. "Annie Sue is not my new girlfriend. You're my girlfriend and you'll always be my Piggy, the one who I can't live without." She nodded in agreement. He held her hand and tighting his grip on her hand.

They pulled into the driveway and went into the house. "Piggy." Fozzie said, hugging her. "Hey." she said. He pulled away. Kermit guided her to his bedroom. He locked the door and they lied on the bed. "What do you wanna do?" she asked. He smiled evily and kissed her. He turned off the light and started to kiss her shoulder. Then, he took off her shirt and blue jeans. "What are you trying to do?" she asked, laughing. "Have you been drinking?" "Nothing." he said, pressing on and kissing her collar bone. "You're a good kisser." she said. "How good?" he asked. "Find out." she laughed. He kissed the front of her neck, front chest, stomach, everywhere...while pressing on. His hand moved up and down her body. Then, he kissed her tighs. "God, you're beautiful." he said. "You're drunk!" she exclaimed. "No, I'm not." "Yes, you are." she retorted. He kissed her waist. "No, I'm the same frog that you fell in love with." he said, laughing. "What's gotten into you?" she asked. "Nothing, you're my future life, so we should get a head start." he said, kissing her. "Please, just admit it, you're drunk." she said. He tightened his grip on her hand. "I'm not drunk." he said. "God, you're hot." "Kermit, let's wait until you're sobber." she said. He collapse on his side on the bed and fell asleep. "Where is he?" she whispered and went to sleep.

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
Ch. 8 pt. 1

Leah went to the living room, where she found Miss Piggy. "Miss Piggy?" she asked. "Hi, sweetie." Piggy said, hugging her. "Are you ok?" "Yea." Leah said. "Are you?" "Yea." the pig replied. "Tell me...you and Zoot, what's going on?" "We're together." the trumpteer said. "I knew he liked me, but I waited until he made the move." "Call me Piggy." Piggy said. "You and I are going to be best buds...that's what we call best friends in Iwoa." "Oh, you're a country diva girl." Leah said. "When you said that you lost a lot, I know how you feel." the pig said. "I lost my dad when I was two and I still see him in my dreams." "How did he?" Leah asked. "Tractor accident." Piggy replied. "Oh, I'm sorry for your loss." Leah said, hugging her. "Don't worry." the pig said. "I gotta check on Kermit." She walked in the dining room.

Kermit was sitting on the table. "Kermit, you're ok?" Piggy asked. "You seem really down." "Yea." he said. "I can't believe that you was gone. I lost you so many times, I can't stand it anymore. If I lose you one more time...I won't be able to live." He bit his lip. "What's gotten into you?" she asked. "Fine!" he ecxlaimed. "I was drunk, I had too much to drink before I got you-" "You was drunk while driving?!" she asked. "I'm sorry." he said. "I wasn't thinking. I wasn't thinking me, I was thinking about you." "That's the most stupidest thing that you ever done." she said. "I'm a failure. I didn't guard you like I promised." he said. She walked to him and put her arms around his stomach. "No, you're not." she said. "You're stronger than they are, you're a fighter, my guard, my clown when I'm down, lovable, strong, determaned, and most importanly, my lover." "If anything happens to you, I'll die." he said. "Nothing will happen to me if I, well, have a...guard who loves me." she said. "I'm sorry." he said. "I can't risk losing you again, but I'll try. I love you." He tooked her waist. "I love you, too." she said, putting her head on his shoulder and her hand on his chest.

Zoot and Leah got in the kichen. "Leah, I need to tell you something." he said. "Piggy died and came back. And, Kermit jumped out of the window and walked to the landfill. Then, he climbed up the phone pole and almost jump, but he didn't." Leah's face turned pale. "You're ok?" he asked, holding her hand. She nodded in agreement.

Kermit and Miss Piggy danced around in a circle for about an hour. All of their problems. "Promise me that you'll never die for me again." he said. "I'll try." she said, looking up. "You got taller." "If me protecting you leads me to dying, fine, but you can't." he said. "And, yes, I have gotten taller." They continued to dance around in a circle, just being with together. "I'm sorry for being drunk, I guess I had a little too much to drink." "I knew it, but it's ok." she said. "I know." he said. "I love you more than anything in the world and I will do anything in my power to keep your safe."

Fozzie came in. "Hey." he said. "I'll leave you two alone to talk." Piggy said, walking out the door. "Fozzie, I'm sorry." Kermit said. "I know you're going to kill me when I tell you this, but I was drunk. I was drunk driving to the hospital and leaving the hospital with Piggy. I guess I had too much to drink." Fozzie walked up to him and then...POW! Kermit was on the ground. "Don't you ever pick her up from anywhere again." he said. Kermit got up. "I will do anything for her, even picking her up." Kermit said. Fozzie punched him again and left, leaving Kermit with a black eye. Miss Piggy came back in. "What happened?" she asked. "Fozzie lost it." he replied. "I told him about me being drunk and then he punched me." "Go to the living room, I'll talk to him." she said, walking away.

Miss Piggy walked up to Fozzie and pushed him to the wall. "WHAT THE **** WAS THAT?" she screamed. "What?" he asked. "You punched Kermit." she said, angerly. "Stay out of my love life." She tried to walk away, but he took her arms. "Please." he said. Then, Kermit came in out of nowhere, punching him. "Kermit, let him go." she said. "CONSTANTINE!" Constantine ran in, prying him trying to pull him off, which attracted everyone else. He managed to pry him off and Fozzieisfunny held Fozzie back. "YOU TWO, QUIT ******* FIGHTING!" Piggy screamed. "WHAT'S GOTTEN INTO YOU TWO ?" "I'll tell you something." Kermit said, angerly. "Tell your brother to get his *** to stay away from our ******* lives together. " "I don't have to." Fozzie said, angerly. "She's my ******* sister." "Oh heck no!" Kermit said, trying to attack. "Quit cursing." Colette demanded. "They're teens here." Constantine pulled him out of the room. Miss Piggy looked at Fozzie. "How could you?" she asked. "Your own sister." She walked away, leaving him ticked off.

"Leah, I love you with all my heart." Zoot said. "I need you to stay close to me." "I will." she said. "I love you, too." They shared a kiss.

Miss Piggy sat on the couch, just wanting to be alone. "Hey." Kermit said. "Listen, he put his hand on you, I couldn't control it." "He's my brother." she said. "Piggy, I don't what to do." he said. "I can't handle this drama any more." she said. "I just can't." He sat by her. Then, he pulled her chin close to him and they shared a kiss. Little did they know, Fozzie was watching from the dining room door.

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
pt. 2

Kermit and Miss Piggy continued to kiss on the couch. He pinned her down on the couch, still kissing her. "I'm not drunk." he said. "I promise." She nodded in agreement. He began to kiss her collar bone. Then, he looked down at her. "You're ok?" he asked, pressing on. "Yep." she said. "You got two types of that." he said, kissing her neck. "The good or not good." Then, he looked at her hand. "Why is your hand sollen?" he asked, siting up. "How did this happen?" She didn't answer. Then, it came to him. "Oh my God." he cried. "I'm so sorry. I was drunk and oh my gosh. I'm a murder." "No, you're not." she said, kissing his collar bone. "You didn't do this." His face turned red. "Who?" he asked. No answer. "WHO DID THIS TO YOU?" he asked, angerly. "No one." she said. "I was trying to break you and Fozzie up, but I heard it crack." "So, it's the bear's fault." he said, leaving the room. "Wait-" she tried to stop him, but he was gone. "Oh no."

Kermit gave Fozzie the death stare and walked to him. Constantine turned him around. Kermit went to his room to get his supplies. He ran back to the living room. Then, he got the small x-ray machine. "What's that?" she asked. "X-ray." he said. "I'm trained in first aid, medical care, anything of care." He put it on her hand. "Oh." he looked at the picture. "What?" she said, panicing. "It's broke." he said, getting a supporter for her hand. "Hold that right there." He got a cast and then wrapped it around her. "How bad is it?" she asked. "Pretty bad. Keep this on for a long while." he said. "Come with me." He helped her up and took her to the dining room. "We need to talk." he said. "Listen, I know that the bear is your older brother and it's my job to keep you safe." "I feel like a lost puppy." she said. "But, since it's your job...that puppy's good." "Don't ever stop anymore fights, agruements, stunt malfunctions, and most importantly, don't stop any intruders again." he said. "Got it?" "Yea." she said. "Just want to help." "I know." he said. "Stay out of the rooms where people who hate each other is in. For example, me and Fozzie." "I'm his sister and-" He stopped her with a long, passionate kiss. "You are my life now." he said. "I can't stand you hurt. Or killed. I just got you back and I don't plan to lose you again, and if I do, I'm done. My life will be over." He gave her a alarm bracelet. "As long as you got this, nothing can happen to you." "Promise?" she asked. "Promise." he said. "I'm not trying to make you feel like a prisoner. I'm trying to keep you safe." He took her hand and they went to the living room, well, Fozzie's in there. "Piggy, go out in the backyard." he said, trying to control his anger. She left. "Frog." Fozzie said. "Bear." Kermit said. "What happened to her hand?" the bear asked. Kermit walked closer to him. "You." he said. "She tried to stop the fight." "I can't help that the pig is weak." the bear said. "OH MY GOD, PIGGY'S PASSED OUT!" "What?" Kermit said, panicing. Fozzie laughed. Then, he punched him. "You really want this, huh." the frog said. Kermit punched him, causing to fall. "One thing I need to tell you. You think that you're so ******* big and bad, but let me tell you something...I workout every single morning, so I know how to harm someone." "Is this a threat?" Fozzie asked. "No, it will be if you hurt Piggy one more time." Kermit said, walking to the back door.

Miss Piggy's sitting on a bench that swings. Kermit came and sat by her. She looked at him. "Your eye is worse." she said. "He's all bloody." he said. "I can take a few hits." "I'm sorry about the hand." she said. "It's ok." he said, holding her hand.

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
pt. 3

Miss Piggy went to her room, wanting to be alone. She heard a knock. "Piggy." Kermit said. "Are you ok?" "Yes." she lied. "Come in." He walked in and sat on the bed with her. "I'm sorry...I didn't mean for us to jump-" She kissed him and rubbed his chest. He started to kiss her back, lying her down on the bed. "Are you ok about this?" he asked, kissing her neck. "Yea." she said. He started to kiss her body everywhere and pressing on. "You're so..." he kissed her shoulder. "Beautiful." he kissed her neck, top chest, and tigh. "Adorable." he kissed her neck again, pressing on. "Cuite." he pressed on. "And, my one and only." His hand went down her side, to her knee. "Kermit, is it normal for my hand to feel like it's getting bigger?" she asked. He got off of her and sat up. "It's swelling up." he said. She got up and rubbed his chest. "Why are you so worried?" she said. "I lost you once, I can't-" "You won't." she stopped him. "I don't know." he said. "You know what happens when you die. If I have to die to keep you alive, I'll do it. You are the love of my life and if I lose you..." he stopped to dry his eyes. "I don't know what I'll do. Please, tell me that you'll be careful." "I will." she said, rubbing his chest. He took her hand and lead her downstairs.

They got on the couch, cuddling up. "What are you worried about?" she asked. "You and us." he said. "I will fight for you." "I'm so tired of this ******* drama." she said. "I'm sorry I was dru-" "Don't worry about it." she said. "I have no idea about this." Fozzie came in. "Go-" "Let me talk to him." she said, walking to him. "What's wrong with you two?" she asked. "I'm your brother." Fozzie said. "Why are you being so rough?" she asked. He grabbed her arms. Kermit got up and POW! Fozzie was on the ground. "PIGGY GET OUT OF HERE!" he screamed. She ran out. "Kermit, let him go!" Fozzieisfunny exclaimed, prying him off. "I hate to see when your kids come."

Kermit found her on the floor in her room, crying. "Hey, it's ok." he said. "Don't touch me." she cried. "That's it." he said, getting suitcases. "You're going to Tennessee." "They're alligators." she said. "Oh, then your going to Iwoa with your aunt Ivy." he said. "I can't I can't go back there. My mom's there." she cried. "My house." he said. "Fine." she sighed. She got up. "Are you coming with me?" "Yes, of course." he said. "Go downstairs, I'll get you're stuff and you might not move back in here." She sighed in sadness and went downstairs.

She sat on the couch, getting her shoes on, her backpack ready, and waited on her friends. "Hey, where are you going?" Gonzo asked. "Kermit's house...I'm moving out for a while, or forever." "Why?" he asked. "Ask him." she said. Colette, Fozzieisfunny, and the rest of the gang came in. "We'll gonna miss you." Leah said, hugging her. Miss Piggy hugged everyone. Then, Fozzie walked to her and hugged her. "I'm so, so, so sorry." he said. "I love you." "Love you, too." she said, pulling away. Kermit came in. "Ready?" he asked. "Yea." she looked at everyone. "Bye." "Bye." everyone said, as they walked out the door.

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
Ch. 9 pt. 1

Kermit continued driving as the love of his life looked out the window. "Hey." he said. "I have to do this." "I know." she said, looking out the window. "When Link and that other guy either killed or almost killed you, I had no control of my anger. I tried to calm." he said. "I love you." "I love you, too." she said. Then, he ran out of gas. "******* ****!" he said. "What?" she asked. "We're out of gas." he said. "I need to hit something." "Hit me." she said, holding out her good hand. "No." he said. He hit the stering wheel. "Stay in here." he got out. "I'm gonna push this piece of crap." He went to the back and started to push the car. "WAIT! I THINK I GOT IT!" she said, reaching into the back. She pulled out a tank of gas. Kermit ran to her. "Oh my God." he kissed her. "I love you!" He took the gas and went to the tank. She got out and went to him, watching him. "You're good at this stuff." she said, laying her head on his shoulder.