True love tested: part one

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
Ch. 4

The next day at the hospital, Kermit woke up and noticed something wrong about Piggy, but he didn't know what. The sky is dark, cloudy, and black. The wind's is too hard, that it has heard from the room. Suddenly, she woke up. "When can I go home?" she asked. "The doctor said you can go home when you wake up, but you still have a high fever." he said. She looked at her arm, noticing that it was gone. She got up slowly. "Ready?" he asked. "Fozzie's pulling his car around." "Yea." she replied. He helded her hand and they walked out the door. "Katie, I'll call if anything goes wrong." he said. "Thanks." she said.

Kermit got in the back seat with Piggy. "You're ok?" he asked. "Yea." she lied. "I'm fine." He stared into her eyes, leaned in, and kissed her.

Moments later, they arrived. Kermit got up, went to the other side, and took her to the shelter. He took her to her room. Then, he locked the door. She got down and sat on her bed, while lighting lit up the room. "Are you sure you're ok?" he asked, walking to the bed. "Yea." she said. He leaned in and kissed her. "I need to tell you something." she said. "What?" he asked, worried. "You know how I haven't been eating?" she asked. "Yes." he said. "They done test on me while you was in the cafe and it was positive for a eating disorder." she said. His face turned pale. "What kind?" he asked. "The one when you don't eat as much or nothing at all." she replied. Tears went down his face. "I don't know what to say." he cried. "You're ok?" she asked. "No." he started to bawl. "Is it serious?" "Yea." she replied. "Deadly." His dam broke and the tears came. He walked out the room, leaving her alone.

"Tornadoes will be in Los Angles in two minutes." the newsman said. "Also, wind gust to go up to 125miles per hour." Fozzie went to Kermit. "Are you ok?" he asked. "Come here." Kermit went to the kichen. "It's Piggy...she...has a...severe eating disorder." he said, crying. Fozzie pulled him into a big hug. Sudenly, they heard sirens. Tornado sirens. They both ran into the living room.

The lights started to flicker on and off and...wait! Piggy's in their room alone. "PIGGY!" Kermit screamed. She came out and went to the couch. Kermit followed her. "How long will we be stuck like this?" Constantine asked. "The rest of the week." Robin told him, holding Val's hand. Suddenly, they heard trees falling around them, cars being swept up, and water going across the road.

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
Ch. 5

FLASHBACK

Constantine has a gun pointed at Kermit, while Piggy's on the ground...bleeding. "I'm too strong for you." he said. But, right before he pulled the trigger, she got got up and ran in front of him just in time. The trigger was pulled, Kermit didn't get hit, but to her...a different story. "Piggy?" Kermit asked. She looked down and fell to the ground.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
END OF FLASHBACK​
Kermit sat in his room, thinking about the day that he almost lost her. Tears went down his face as he picked up a photo frame of her photo. "Why me?" he asked. "Why do you love me?" He sniffled a few times and walked out of his room. He went to the living room.

Miss Piggy went to Kermit in the kichen. "You're ok?" she asked. "I just went through a bad memory in my head." he said. "Can I check on something?" She nodded in agreement. He felt her head. "Why aren't you lying down?" he asked. "You're too sick to be up." "I can't sleep." she coughed. "Come here." he said, taking her hand and taking her to the couch. He lied down and she lied down on his chest. Then, he started to rub her head. "I love you." he whispered. "I'm not going anywhere. And, you're not either." "Love you, too." she whispered. "What will happen to us?" He looked down at her. "I don't know, but I do know this...I'm not letting you go." he replied. "Never." "What was that memory?" she asked, rubbing his chest. "The day that you..." he took a break for his tears to fall. "Taking a bullet for me. How could I face the day to lose you?" "You won't have to." she assured him. He kissed her head. "You're hungry?" he asked her. "I-sure." she said. "Fozzie, get her something to eat." he demanded. "Hot." Fozzie went to the kichen. "It's gonna to be hard to not to... you know." she said.

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
Ch. 6 pt. 1

Kermit kept his hand on her hand, to keep her safe. "It's...so...cold." Piggy said, her voice shaking. "Walter, blanket now!" he demaneded. Walter ran into the room to grab a blanket.

Walter got a blanket from her bed when a letter fell from the table. He grabbed the letter and ran out the door. "KERMIT!" he screamed, running to him. "What?" Kermit asked, putting the blanket on her. "I found this in her room." Walter said, handing him the letter. Kermit lookeed at the envolope, which is every familar to the last one, and opened the letter. It read:

Piggy,
Well, what can I say? You're strong but not as strong as me. I WILL HAVE REVENGE ON YOU! When? June, 24...8:38 P.M. If you choose not to show yourself, I will have you underground.
Link.
"What are we going to do?" Fozzie asked. "I have to do it-" "No." Kermit stopped Piggy. "Y-y-you can't, I just got you back. I can't or won't let that happen." "What time is it?" Constantine asked. "8:37 P.M." Robin said. "Val, go upstairs."

"Hide." Piggy said. "Everyone." Everyone hid but Kermit hid under the table. Link came in. "What do you want?" she asked. "I'm not afraid." "Really?" he asked, laughing. "Really." she said firmly. He walked closer to her. "Only why you are being a no good, piece of crap, because I broke up with you and I'm with Kermit. So, if you want to kill me, then do it." she said. "When you do, you'll go too." He got closer to her and then...POW! She's on the ground.

Kermit's face turned red as he watched. "I have to go-" "No, she gonna do what she has to do." Constantine whispered, holding him back.

She got up and the tunder got worse. "Yes." he said. "Want another one?" "Do it." she said. He tried to kick her, but she grabbed his foot and twisted it. Then, she jumped up. "Tough pig." he said. "Too bad that you can't have your frog." He pulled a gun and pointed it at her...

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
PT. 2

She saw the gun pointed at her. "Ready-" "STOP!" Kermit screamed, revealing himself. "YOU KILL HER, YOU KILL ME TOO!" "I don't want to kill you." the pig said. Then, he turned at her and put the gun down, getting something else out. Knife. Kermit tried to run to her, put he pushed him and...Kermit heard the sound of someone being stabbed. He looked over to her. "NO!" he screamed and pointed the gun at Link. Then, Val ran down and...BAM! POW! SPLAT! He was on the ground. Kermit put the gun down and looked at her. "N-n-n-n-n-n-n-n-n-n-n--n-n-n-n-n-n-n0, please." he cried. "Call an ambulance." Constantine ran to her. "Kermit, let go." he cried. "No, I can't." Kermit yelled. Then, she pushed her diamond ring off with her one finger and her hand fell down to the ground. Kermit picked up the ring. "Save it for someone els-" "No." he said. "No, I can't." Her eyes closed. "Piggy. P-p-piggy?" he asked. No answer. Tears went down his face. "I'm sorry." Rowlf said. "But, she's dead."

Fozzie called 911. "911, what's your emergency?"
"My friend's been stabbed."​
"What's the victim's name?"​
"Piggy Lee."​
"Is she breathing?"​
"No."​
"They're on their way."​
"Thank you."​

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
pt. 3

Kermit's hand was shaking as he felt his hand on her face. It was so cold. "Why?" he asked. "Oh, well we can all enjoy her death." Link asked. Kermit ran into him and started to punched him. "Kermit, let him go!" Janice said. Constantine ran and pried him off of him. "Stop-" "LEAVE ME ALONE!" Kermit yelled. "Fozzie lifted him up and took him to the muppet waiting room.

"I need to-" "Listen to me, she's dead." Fozzie said. "I'm sorry, she lost too much blood and her wound was going to kill her anyways. She's gone and she's never coming back."

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
Ch. 7 pt. 1

The next day, Kermit's in the waiting room at the hospital. "Piggy...my Piggy....my girl...my life." he said, managing to get those words out. "Are you ok?" Riley asked. "I don't know, what if she's dead?" he asked. "I don't know." she replied. "But, I'm afraid that if she does...you have to get a another one." He bursted into tears. Fozzie went over to him and hugged him. "She's going to be ok." Fozzie said.

"Fozzie, can I have a word with you?" a doctor said. Fozzie nodded in agreement and went in the hallway. "How is she?" he asked. "She made it, but I'm afraid that she might not live for long." the doctor said. "How are you going to tell Kermit?" "I don't know." Fozzie replied. Kermit went into the hallway. "Is she alive?" the frog asked. Fozzie and the doctor looked at each other. "Yes, but she might not live for long." the bear said. "Unless you give her blood." "I'll do it." Kermit said. "I can't live without her."

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
pt. 3

Kermit got to the lab and sat down on the chair. A nurse came in with a containter connected with a needle. She put the needle in his arm. Once she got the needle out of his arm, she sent it to the doctor. "You must really love her." she said. "Yea." he said. "How could you tell?" "You're the only one who will donate blood for your mate. " she replied. "I mean you're a frog and she's a...pig." "She's the one." he said. "I found her." "I saw the ring on her finger." she said. "When did you propose?" she asked. "Two months ago." he said. The doctor came in. "You can see her now." he said. Kermit walked out with the doctor.

Kermit walked into Piggy's room. He went to the bed, sat by her, and cried. "I'm sorry." she said, waking up. "I was just trying to take up for myself." She was on oxygen. "It's all my fault." he said. "No, it-it-it's not." she said. "J-j-j-j-j-just move on." "No, I can't move on." he said. "How can I even try to move on." "I'll try to live." she said. He leaned in and kissed her head. The doctor came in. "I'm just gonna check you out." he said. He put his hand on her wrist, for her pulse. "Wow, it's a miracle." he said. Then, he lifted up her shirt. "I was wrong about her not living." he added. "How-" he turned at Kermit. "You, my friend, are a life saver." Kermit rubbed her shoulder. "When can I go back?" she asked. "Well, the storm is too rough for any travel, so I guess you're going to have to stay here for a while." the doctor said. "I do need Kermit to sign something." "What is it?" Kermit asked. "It's a card stating that you can do CPR, medical care, and any type of care." the doctor replied. Kermit signed the card and took the car.

Walter dialed Kermit's phone number, hoping that he would pick up the phone.
"Hi-Ho."​
"Hey, how is she?"​
"Ok."​
"You sound better."​
"I am."​
"She survived?"​
"Yea."​
"I was worried that she didn't make it."​
"She did, I wouldn't call if she did."​
"I know."​
"I gotta go."​
"Bye."​
"Bye."​
He hung up the phone. "She's alive!" he exclaimed. The others cheered and clapped.

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
The last post was pt. 2

Ch. 8

At the hospital, the nurse came in into their room. "Kermit, we're going to have permission to do operation." she said. "We done x-rays and a medium sized blade is in her stomach." He turned white. "You do realize that if we don't do this, she could die." the doctor added. "Kermit." Piggy said. "Let them. It's alright...I promise, I'll be back." "She's going to back in this room when we're done." the nurse said. Kermit looked at her, wondering why her. He leaned in and kissed her head. "Yea." he said. "How long is the operation?" "It depends. Maybe about 60 minutes." the doctor replied. "An hour without her and she's being cut up." the frog sighed. "Fine, let's do it." He held her hand, looking at her I.V. "When is it?" she asked. "In a few minutes, they want this one to be an emergency produre." the nurse said. The doctor and the nurse walked out the door.

"Why?" Kermit asked. "Why you, not me?" "Kermit, it o-" "No, it's not ok." he stopped her. "I don't know how I even agreeded with this, I almost said no. Then, I realized that if they don't do this..." he took a break and walked to the window. "I won't be able to marry you.

"Listen, I'm not mad at you. Link is the problem and if anything happens during that surgery, I would die. Tell me, tell me that you'll survive this. Tell me." he finished. "I can't, I'm sorry." she said. "If I don't, you can keep this." She pushed off the ring. "Please, don't say that." he sniffled. "Just don't say that." He walked out the door.

In the hallway, he was confronted by the doctor. "Kermit, are you alright?" he asked. "I don't know." Kermit replied. "I don't really know." He sat down on the chair. The doctor did the same. "I know that you love her and I know what she gave you before you walked out. The ring." the doctor said. "What did she say?" "She said that if she dies...I can keep this. And, she said that she couldn't tell me that she will surivive it." he said. "I noticed that your skin color changed from green to white when the operation was told." the doctor said. "I know this is hard for you, knowing how many times you either lost or almost lost her. We don't have the top surgens, but these surgens are the best in this hospital. Ok?" Kermit nodded in agreement.

The nurse took her to operation, leaving Kermit making a hard decision. Either he hopes that she lives or if she doesn't, he'll have to live through the pain for the rest of his life...without her.

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
Ch. 9

Constantine dialed Kermit's number, wondering how is his cousin taking it.
"Hey."​
"What wrong?"
"Why?"​
"Your voice."​
"She has a blade in her stomach."​
"Oh."​
"They just put her in operation."​
"What else?"​
"Well, I'm cerified."​
"Medical."​
"Any type of care."​
"Oh, that's cool."​
"I'm just so worried."​
"She's going to be ok."​
"What if she dies?"​
"It's going to be ok."​
"I don't know. I love her so much."​
"I know."​
"I'm getting off."​
"Bye."​
"Bye."​
He hung up the phone. "How is she?" Gonzo asked. "She has a blade in her stomach and she's in sugery. " he replied. "I wonder how Kermit's taking it." Fozzie said, worried about his bestfriend and his sister. "Piggy's my sister." Walter went to him and hugged him.

Kermit's in the vending room, on his phone. He looked through the pictures of her. Then, a pig named Nate. "Hey, girl problems?" Nate asked. "Kinda." Kermit replied. "The name's Nate." the pig said. "I know who you are. So, tell me...what happened to her?" "She got stabbed and a piece of blade is in her stomach." the frog replied. "You know, I know how you feel." Nate said. "I'm visting my girlfriend here." "What happened?" Kermit asked. "Allergy reaction to peppers." he replied. "That's awlful." the frog said. "Piggy's alleric to alligators and she has a eating disorder." "How serious?" the pig said. "Serious, deadly." Kermit replied. "I thought she was a diva." the pig said. "She was, I don't know what happened. After she got shot two times, she just changed." the frog replied. "The second time, she took a bullet for...me." He got up. "I better go back. I don't wanna keep you from seeing her." "Bye." Nate said. "See you later." Kermit said and walked out of the vending room.

On the elvator, alone, Kermit leaned his head on the wall. He wiped his tears away from his eyes. The tears just keep coming. He's feeling something that he could only feel. Her pain. Yes, she's asleep, but it's still painful to him and to her in the future. "Piggy, Piggy, Piggy, Piggy, Piggy." he whispered.

One hour later, the doctor came in. "Kermit, come with me." he said. Kermit walked with him. "She's alive and we lost her a few times, but she came around. She's asleep." he added and opened the room. "I'll send the nurse here, soon."

Kermit put the ring back on her finger. "I'm sorry." he whispered.

Two hours later, she woke up. "K-k-kermit." she choked. "Yea." he said. "Can you do something for me?" she asked. "What is it?" he asked. "Take me home." she said. He froze up, knowing that they can't. "Piggy, I love you and I would do anything for you, but we can't go home. The storm is too severe for any travel." he told her. "Great, I'm stuck here." she said. "Besides, you're too weak to leave." he added. "You'd be back here in an hour." "Fine." she said. "I'm not leaving either." he said. "Promise?" she asked. "Promise." he replied. "Don't worry, nobody can hurt you now. And, I won't let anyone hurt you again." He leaned in and kissed her. "I'm sorry for walking out on you, I-" "I know." she said. "I'm not mad." "Park ya car in Havard yar." he joked. She laughed. "You still got it." she giggled. "By the way, the only person who can touch you at home is me." he said, seriously. "What about Link?" she asked. "I took care of him." he replied. "Don't tell me that you killed him." she exclaimed. "No, I beat the life out of him." he replied. "You're bad." she said. "Yet, a hero." He kissed her.

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
Ch. 10 pt. 1

Fozzie got into his car and drove off to the hospital. What will he do to his sister. That frog has no idea how much trouble he's in, he thought. He dialed Kermit's number.
"Hi-"​
"Save it."​
"What?"​
"Let me tell you something, you think that you love her more than me...well let me tell you this, you're way wrong."​
"Who is willing to give blood? Not you."​
"I have known her longer than you, so before you tell her that you love her more than me, make sure that someone in that room is not related to her."​
"She's my fiancee, not yours."​
"She's my sister, not yours."​
"SO NOW YOU'RE ALL PROTECTIVE OVER HER?"​
"YOU DON'T LOVE HER."​
"I LOVE HER!"​
"Ok, say away from her."​
He hung up the phone, with his face red.

Kermit looked at Piggy. "Who was it?" she asked. "Fozzie." he replied, angerly. "He warned me to stay away from you." "Oh." she said. "He's really ticking me off. He's trying to break us up." he said. "What are you going to do?" she asked. "I don't know." he replied. "Kermit, what will happen to us?" she asked. "I won't let him get in between us." he replied. "Listen, he's just jealous." "When my dad died, I had nothing. No family, no friends, nothing." she said. He got up. "You got me." he said. "And, I'm never going to let you go."