Try buying more then one exclusive if you can

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
Hey guys I brought this up before on the old MC, but what i'm saying is that we should collect all the exclusive as we can.

Seeing that they are exclusives they are more limited so if you could buy two of each or at least one extra exclusive that could help another muppet fan big time! UK muppet fans the most, but everyone at that.

i plan to ask to reserve two exclusive miss piggys so if there was some one who could not get one. I would sell it to them at the same price. i think it's only fair.i mean i feel like i might have more trouble finding a kermit tux then the piggy, so i would trade if that was the case, but i'm still always up for selling. These are new muppet things and i think trading is out for me unless it was a fig i don't have, but i would still sell no matter what. so just gobble up all the exclusives in your town before it's too late to help out other muppet fans.

Zack)Rowlf the, well don't really gobble it up! Dog.

ElecMayhem

Reaction score
Zack,

I think that your idea is great! Right on -- way to help out other Muppet fans. I will be doing the same if I am able. I am already the designated "exclusive shopper" for one of our UK friends... And I have already acquired a couple of Dr. Teeth exclusives for some of our geographically challenged friends -- AND SORRY TO EVERYONE ELSE, I DO NOT HAVE ANY EXTRAS. I bought exactly what was needed of me -- I am not one of the Ebay scalpers. I don't feel like I should make money off of the hard work that Ken and the rest of his Palisades team have put into these extrordinary figures... I think that maybe the exclusive figures would have lasted longer and been available to more fans, had scalpers NOT scooped them up right away. But that's for another thread entirely.

If I have the funds, I will pick up extra exclusives if I come across them. Good luck to everyone in getting the figures that they want!!

Travis

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
Travis

Hi Travis! Thanks!

Yeah, I mean I know we can't collect every fig in each of our towns, but just one could help a collector a lot! The Dr. Teeth repaint is another story because they are limted, only a certain number can be bought, only in one place, one time, one day, and they all sold out. I keep saying to my self he's only a repaint (a really nice reapaint) but the same shape fig in the same shape outfit. kermit in a tux is diffrent, as Fozzie Bear in a Hawain outfit, Miss Piggy with longer hair, at least it wasn't a fig like that which many would be unable to get, so it's not so bad.

Zack)Rowlf the, we still never know if they will make more, i mean i not saying they are, but, well you know,Dog.

King Prawn

Reaction score
Great Idea Zack!

I really need this system as i'm having so much trouble tracking down someone to help be get both The Exclusive Kermit & Miss Piggy. If anyone could help me please email me at Fantasia_x@hotmail.com

Thank you

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Zack!

I was thinking the same thing!! I bought 2 exclusive Kermits from ToyFare (I hope I get them before they run out). I really only plan on having one figure in my collection, but I may end up with some extras as time wears on.

But never fear, my MC Family...I won't forget you, and when time comes to do it, I'll let you all know when I'm ready to part with anything!!

Later,
FOZ