1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Tutter!

Discussion in 'Bear in the Big Blue House' started by Jivepuppet, Jul 28, 2004.

1. Jivepuppet

Jivepuppet Member

Tutter rules!
    End of story.
  2. JaniceFerSure

JaniceFerSure Active Member

What does Tutter 'rule' exactly? LOL j/k Why does he rule?I'd like to hear your opinion.
  3. Klonoa

Klonoa New Member

Well I like Tutter because he is so neurotic and small and fun. I like the way he says "Thank you, Bear." That's a really good show for kids.

--Klonoa
  4. Jivepuppet

Jivepuppet Member

You said it. Tutter is a gentleman, and so dang cute. He is the best parts of Bean Bunny, Elmo, and any of the other annoyingly cute muppets rolled into one, and he's a fantastic puppet to boot! The best part of that show! And now that Disney owns them and the Kermit gang maybe we'll get to see him (and the rest of the Bear crew) hanging out together in some crazy cross over!
    I just love that little guy!
  5. Fozzie Bear

Fozzie Bear Active Member

I've never seen Bear In The Big Blue House. Never.

Of course, I hardly watch tv. Ever.

I should rent a video from Blockbuster one day so I can love all these characters, too.
  6. Klonoa

Klonoa New Member

Yeah, Fozzie, as a Muppet fan, you owe it to yourself to see Bear at least once. It's a neat kids show.

--Klonoa
  7. McFraggle

McFraggle Active Member

Tutter is awesome, even if a bit strange.
  8. a_Mickey_Muppet

a_Mickey_Muppet Well-Known Member

Ahhh, lol... i can see it now! *starts to day dream* :) :p
  9. bobhopesite

bobhopesite Active Member

He's sorta strange.
  10. tutter_fan

tutter_fan Well-Known Member

Tutter Rocks! He's so funny! I can't believe how funny he can be at times! He's a good cook as far as I am concerned, although I've never had any of his food he's cooked!

:zany:
  11. Uncle deadly

Uncle deadly New Member

yeh, tutters cool.
    But personally i prefer triiiilo!
  12. McFraggle

McFraggle Active Member

Not me, I like Treelo. ;)
  13. Kimp the Shrimp

Kimp the Shrimp Active Member

the Crossover would be nice Tutter and Pepe
  14. Vic Romano

Vic Romano Active Member

I think Tutter and Rizzo would be funny!
  15. Uncle deadly

Uncle deadly New Member

that would be weird
  16. DanDanStrawberry

DanDanStrawberry Active Member

Why thankyou....oh the character. Well he rules too, I guess!!
    :cry:
  17. Uncle deadly

Uncle deadly New Member

I think your cool tutter!
  18. Magellan

Magellan Member

hehe, so silly, the first time i saw Bear in the Big Blue House i was knew i'd heard bear's voice before, so i was like enthralled in it and all the adults were making fun of me because i was more into it than the 2 year old, but i figgured it out that who ever does the voice of Bear also did the voice of Magellan, how awesome.
  19. christyb

christyb New Member

You're kidding me. I knew I had heard that voice before. It was driving me crazy trying to figure it out. Back to the topic. I like Pip and Pop (I think that's their names) myself.
  20. Magellan

Magellan Member

haha, woops, i think that might belong in another thread, sorry