1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Tuxedo Kermit

Discussion in 'Buy, Sell and Trade' started by King Prawn, Jun 19, 2002.

1. King Prawn

King Prawn New Member

Hey guys, i finally decided to pay the $30.00 shipping charge from EB to get my exclusive Piggy, but can't do the same for Kermit as they don't ship outside the US could anyone pick me up one,

If i buy it of Ebay they'll charge me alot more, i'll gladly even pay a little extra for your trouble.

thanks... in advance

ps. if you can email me at Fantasia_x@hotmail.com
  2. wolvoks

wolvoks New Member

Woah! You paid $30 for the EB exclusive Piggy?:eek: Geez, thats a lot for the EB exlcusive Piggy.

There were quite a few tuxedo Kermits at my local TRU earlier today.
  3. uncleduke

uncleduke New Member

I think he is out of the country. I saw some up on Ebay earlier. Just type in Tuxedo Kermit of Tux Kermit and you should turn up a seller who will ship internationally.