1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

TV Alert: Cookie Monster on Fox and Friends September 20

Discussion in 'Sesame Appearances' started by Phillip, Sep 19, 2012.

1. Phillip

Phillip Administrator Staff Member

Thursday morning Cookie Monster is scheduled to appear on Fox and Friends on the Fox News Channel. Fox and Friends airs from 5-8 am central, 4-7 am eastern.

Once you see this appearance, post here and let us know your thoughts!

If you saw this appearance, please "like" this message. This thread will be open for posting Thursday morning.
  2. Daffyfan2003

Daffyfan2003 Active Member

Wow! The SS Muppets are everywhere this week. I guess season 43 is going to be quite a big event. Makes me wish I actually got that channel.
  3. Phillip

Phillip Administrator Staff Member

4. antsamthompson9

antsamthompson9 Well-Known Member

5. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

For the sake of stirring things up...when did Fox actually become friends with the Muppets again? Last I heard they were against them...

Meanwhile, I see Cookie as every Muppet has always done, stole the show and showed up the interviewer with his little gibes about "Professional show this is..."
    MJTaylor likes this.
  6. Drtooth

Drtooth Well-Known Member

That's why I think SW is the biggest Mensch there is. Fox says pretty nasty things about SW and Sesame Street behind their backs, but SW still allows promoting the show on that network. Even politicians don't do that.