1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

TV Alert: Jason Segel on Conan November 28

Discussion in 'Muppet Appearances' started by Phillip, Nov 28, 2011.

1. Phillip

Phillip Administrator Staff Member

Monday night don't miss Jason Segel on Conan promoting "The Muppets" film. Will Walter show up this week? Tune in to find out.

After you watch the appearance, post here and let us know your thoughts.
  2. KoozbanianFrakl

KoozbanianFrakl New Member

That story about the mexican reporter crying and joining Jason and Kermit in a group hug was pretty awesome! :)
  3. MuppetGuy75

MuppetGuy75 Active Member

YES! That was hilarious! :)
  4. Phillip

Phillip Administrator Staff Member

5. KermieBaby47

KermieBaby47 Well-Known Member

This was a great appearance! It's funny, I just happened to turn to Conan without even knowing Jason was going to be on (hadn't checked my e-mail so I missed the alert, ha), and I'm so glad I did! Yeah, the crying reporter story was classic, lol. I also really loved their story about Coco bringing his kids to the set, then being all excited at the movies when they saw "their" scene up on the screen! Ha ha. It's so great to hear all these Hollywood Muppet fans talking Muppets. :D
  6. Cindy

Cindy Moderator Staff Member

Have to say, I wasn't much of a Jason Segel fan (don't watch much mainstream TV these days so I just really only knew of him before the film) but he is rapidly becoming one of my favorite people. Every interview he's done he always make a point to say just how big of a Muppet fan he is and he always gives props to the Muppet cast and crew in some way. I love that about him. It may be his movie, and it is going to do well for his career, but I have a feeling he would have done it for free if they had asked him. :) Oh and he's pretty funny too!
    KoozbanianFrakl likes this.
  7. AndyWan Kenobi

AndyWan Kenobi Active Member

You know, I've loved Jason Segel since Freaks and Geeks, but I agree... He's becoming one of my favorite people. He's just such a genuine guy, and hilarious to boot! He's top of my list of people I'm most jealous of in Hollywood! In a good way, of course. A green-with-envy way.
  8. KermieBaby47

KermieBaby47 Well-Known Member

I'm not sure why, but I missed out on Freaks and Geeks, I think that was either when I was in High School, or during my party days in Bakersfield, lol. Anyway, I only got into being a Segel-Lite after hearing of his Muppets pitch to Disney, so of course I loved Sarah Marshall, especially his Dracula show with several of our favorite Puppet Up! pals.

These days, How I Met Your Mother is both my wife's and my favorite show, and we seek out anything starring Jason. I Love You Man was great, but we still have yet to see Bad Teacher, can't wait! :D All of his publicity stuff for The Muppets has been great, hopefully he'll be a repeat guest star on the new Muppet Show!!
  9. AndyWan Kenobi

AndyWan Kenobi Active Member

Well, he does have to take some time to visit his brother, after all...
    KoozbanianFrakl likes this.
  10. Puckrox

Puckrox Well-Known Member

Oh Jason Segel, you are an amazing, incredible man.