1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Christmas Music
    Our 17th annual Christmas Music Marathon is underway on Muppet Central Radio. Listen to the best Muppet Christmas music of all-time through December 25.

3. Sesame Street Season 48
    Sesame Street's 48th season officially began Saturday November 18 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

TV Alert: Kermit and Miss Piggy on The Today Show Wednesday March 19

Discussion in 'Muppet Appearances' started by Phillip, Mar 18, 2014.

1. Phillip

Phillip Administrator Staff Member

Wednesday morning don't miss Kermit and Miss Piggy on The Today Show on NBC. Watch the show and let us know your thoughts on this anticipated appearance.

Muppets Most Wanted premieres in theaters nationwide Friday March 21.

[​IMG]

If you saw this appearance, please "like" this message and share your thoughts below.

ploobis and muppetlover123 like this.
  2. Pinkflower7783

Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

I missed them I hope there's clips!!!

sofiasaldanha likes this.
  3. Daffyfan2003

Daffyfan2003 Well-Known Member

You missed a good appearance, Pink.

4. muppetlover123

muppetlover123 Well-Known Member

Hopefully it was good!

5. antsamthompson9

antsamthompson9 Well-Known Member

It was very funny.

6. Pinkflower7783

Omg I just watched the clip how funny!!! I love hearing the others laugh in the background at Kermit. By the way I was really hoping Piggy would karate chop Kathy Lee! I can't stand her!

MJTaylor and muppetlover123 like this.
  7. Pinkflower7783

Also was anyone else annoyed they played the Sesame Street theme when they showed Kermit's picture? I literally yelled at the tv "NOT ANYMORE!!!" ><

muppetlover123 likes this.
  8. Daffyfan2003

Daffyfan2003 Well-Known Member

I agree with you there. Kathie Lee was bashing the pig throughout the whole show. I can imagine there's some jealousy going on there.

Pinkflower7783 likes this.