TV Alert: Kermit on "Live with Kelly and Michael" on Monday February 3

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Monday after the Super Bowl, be sure to watch Kermit on "Live with Kelly and Michael" promoting the Muppets Super Bowl Toyota ad and Muppets Most Wanted. Check local stations for times in your area.

After you see the appearance, please post your thoughts.

If you saw the appearance, please "like" this post and share your thoughts below.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Love how amorous Kermit is to Piggy recently. So refreshing to hear him speak well of her instead of the same skittish routine we've seen too many times already.

But LOVING the clip they showed. I love how they lampshaded the "DIE Muppet Show" German title.

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
Yeah. But like we've talked about before, Piggy's personality needs to tone down a little bit. I hope they show her in an interview soon and maybe remedy that.

Now, not to open this can of worms again, but that was still Steve as Kermit, right? I thought his voice was a bit hoarse in the interview, but he sounded good in the clip they showed.

I'm guessing maybe he just had a 'frog' in his throat or something. Any thoughts on this?

muppetlover123

Reaction score
What was the clip they showed? Im assuming its something on their world tour

Drtooth

Reaction score
It showed them arriving at their venue in Germany, and it had a sign that said "Die Muppets" (The Muppets), Rowlf looks at it perplexed, and Statler and Waldorf comment on it.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Yeah. It sucks they always have to put them on at the end. But on the plus side, the media blitz to MMW is starting up.

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
Yeah. It sucks they always have to put them on at the end. But on the plus side, the media blitz to MMW is starting up.
Yeah. I know what you mean. We had to go through that bit about Michael Whatshisname making the Hall of Fame. Then Josh Groban. I should probably just have taped it and fast forwarded it, but I don't have a means of taping things anymore since the TV at my parents' house isn't connected to the VCR anymore. Long story there.