1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Christmas Music
    Our 17th annual Christmas Music Marathon is underway on Muppet Central Radio. Listen to the best Muppet Christmas music of all-time through December 25.

3. Sesame Street Season 48
    Sesame Street's 48th season officially began Saturday November 18 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

TV Alert: Kermit on The Chew Tuesday February 2, 2016

Discussion in 'Muppet Appearances' started by Phillip, Feb 2, 2016.

1. Phillip

Phillip Administrator Staff Member

Everyone's favorite frog Kermit will be on The Chew on ABC later today! Don't miss this anticipated appearance. In most markets The Chew airs at 1 pm eastern, 12 pm central. Find out more about The Chew and local airtimes in your area.

[​IMG]

If you saw this appearance, please "like" this message and share your thoughts below.

The Count likes this.
  2. Daffyfan2003

Daffyfan2003 Well-Known Member

Darn. I can catch him on Live this morning, but I'm working during the time The Chew's on. That's a disappointment. :(

3. The Count

The Count Moderator Staff Member

Don't worry, the video of the appearance will be posted online either here or at toughpigs or The Mindset if you can't see it live.

Caught Kerm's appearance on The Chew. Laughed at how he still has to fly cargo, his personal frog jet is called Federal Express. He also had to explain briefly about the brake-up to Mario. But I turned it off when Mario Battali announced they would be making grilled cheese white bread sandwiches.

Grilled cheese? On white bread? Mario, you were known as Iron Chef "Fish" Battali. Whenever seafood was the secret ingredient, the person challenging you automatically had no chance in, you know, that other place. What happened to your standards man?
    White fluff bread is the worst. And grilled cheese? It's not going to have the same pizza-grade string quality, it'll be all blooby and gloppy, yecch. That's not comfort food at all. Small personal pizzas, that's the way to escaroll. :hungry: :grouchy:

*Sorry, went on a rant there.

4. MuppetSpot

MuppetSpot Well-Known Member

I saw it, man Steve must be tired.

5. antsamthompson9

antsamthompson9 Well-Known Member

My favorite part was when they asked Kermit relationship advice.

6. Daffyfan2003

Daffyfan2003 Well-Known Member

Yeah. I can tell he sounded pretty hoarse on "Kelly and Michael." They're really giving him a workout. :)