1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

TV Alert: Kermit on The Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon Monday March 17

Discussion in 'Muppet Appearances' started by Phillip, Mar 17, 2014.

1. Phillip

Phillip Administrator Staff Member

Monday night don't miss Kermit the Frog on a very special St. Patrick's Day appearance on The Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon at 10:35 central, 11:35 eastern on NBC. Jimmy Fallon's talk show appearances with the Muppets are always great, so tune in or set your DVR for this must-see appearance.

Here is the fantastic Muppet appearance on Late Night with Jimmy Fallon last month on NBC...

If you saw this appearance, please "like" this message and share your thoughts below.

2. The Count

The Count Moderator Staff Member

The first part of Kermit's segment just aired. He presented Jimmy with a Muppet pipewrench for those famous NBC Muppet pipes and then presented a clip from the movie where they're going over the booked vvenues in Germany.

Ah, Poopenberg, the new fart shoes joke.

And Kermit sang "(It's Not Easy) Bein' Green"... It was going so lovely... Until Jimmy interrupted the part where Kermit talks about all the good things that are green to say that St. Patrick's Day is the easiest day to be green. Man Jimmy, I thought you were a Muppets fan. You shoulda let Kermit sing his song all the way through.

muppetlover123 likes this.
  3. Phillip

Phillip Administrator Staff Member

Here's the video...

WalterLinz and FrackleFan2012 like this.
  4. AndyWan Kenobi

AndyWan Kenobi Well-Known Member

As soon as I saw Kermit on that log, the waterworks were at the ready. That's my whole childhood right there.

MuppetGuy75 and The Count like this.
  5. Bridget

Bridget Well-Known Member

This was beautiful. Perfected. Heartfelt. And it all ended when Jimmy had to just break in and interrupt Kermit's number!

6. ploobis

ploobis Well-Known Member

I love the Muppet Pipe-wrench that Kermit gives Jimmy in honor of the Muppet Pipes! I bet you Steve Whitmire made it! :) ;)

7. JimAndFrank

JimAndFrank Well-Known Member

Easily one of the best promotional appearances! I've noticed with other appearances, Kermit sort of had to put on an act, but here he is just relaxed and bubbly. I could hear Steve trying not to create out-of-character laughter and he was having just as much fun as Jimmy was. Also, the recognition of Kermit's past with the show was quite lovely.

Oh my god, the Muppet Pipe-wrench! A work of genius! That'll be kept in a glass case and kept polished, I guarantee it!

KingR76 likes this.
  8. KingR76

KingR76 Active Member

Earlier I retweeted the video and afterwards I put:

"If that last rt didn't move you or at least bring a tear to your eye then you have no Heart.."

So moving and so touching.

9. muppetfan64

muppetfan64 New Member

I LOVE THIS VIDEO!;) I expected people to say WHOOOOHOOO! when Kermit and piggy made their big appearance. but i'm wondering why robin wasn't with uncle Kermit.:confused:

10. MuppetGuy75

MuppetGuy75 Active Member

Seeing Kermit on The Tonight Show again after all the years and singing his trademark song, was the end to a perfect day. It's funny how that little fella can brighten my world. I just love that frog! :)

KingR76 likes this.
  11. MrsPepper

MrsPepper Active Member

It's adorable how much Jimmy has enthusiasm for all his guests, but he was just enamoured here. Totally engrossed. He needs to act in a Muppet movie fer shure, he would be so believable with them.

12. WalterFan1234

WalterFan1234 Active Member

This was great. Love jimmy Fallon's show, and they did a great performance

13. WalterLinz

WalterLinz Well-Known Member

Aww. It was so sweet that Kermit gave Jimmy a little muppified wrench for the the muppet pipes out back.:)

Plus I loved Kermit's heartwarming performance of Bein' Green here.:)