TV Alert! Kermit & Piggy to appear on Barbara Walters Special 9/18!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hubert

Reaction score
Just to note, (since neither article was extremely clear), this is the thing that we voted for previously with the Best in TV thingys...

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Yes it was but obviously if their being interviewed as ToughPigs put it it means they won. But still I am just excited to see them make an apperance haven't really seen them since The Bachelorette right? I know they were at the Just for Laughs last month but I'm talking about on TV in the States.

Hubert

Reaction score
Yes it was but obviously if their being interviewed as ToughPigs put it it means they won. But still I am just excited to see them make an apperance haven't really seen them since The Bachelorette right? I know they were at the Just for Laughs last month but I'm talking about on TV in the States.
But they can't both have won. They were nominated against each other.

But when I made that comment, I was just clarifying to everyone that that is the thing that us fans physically voted for, rather than something that some expert chose...

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
I'd rather have fans vote then some expert myself. Oh yes that's true...more then likely Kermit won but still I'm just happy to see them on together! Hopefully it will be a good interview. :smile::mad:

Hubert

Reaction score
I do feel like that this does ruin things a bit...I for one would have preferred to be surprised by watching the special than almost knowing in advance...

Which is why I do almost half wonder if they didn't win...is there any chance their pulling a trick on us by having people come who didn't win in addition to the winners?

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
I don't know seems like it would be the opposite everyone who's being interviewed has won in some category.

Hayley B

Reaction score
Thank you. I have been wondering when that is going to air. I saw something with Robin Roberts last weekend. But I knew that couldn't had been it. I think it was about greatest duos.

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
I know! I didn't know it was even on until a member made me aware of it. It was TV's greats couples/duos. And while I don't think Kermit & Piggy were actually on the show they did show clips from them on TMS. They did pretty good though they made number 10!!

Status
Not open for further replies.