1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

TV Alert: Miss Piggy on Anderson Thursday March 15

Discussion in 'Muppet Appearances' started by Phillip, Mar 14, 2012.

1. Phillip Administrator

Miss Piggy will be on Anderson on Thursday March 15. Click here to find out when Anderson airs in your area.

Here's a preview...
    http://www.andersoncooper.com/episodes/dr-sanjay-gupta-muppets-miss-piggy/

Pre-order "The Muppets" on Blu-ray or DVD and get a great price and fast delivery. Four versions will be available:
    Here's a preview of Miss Piggy's appearance...

2. Phillip Administrator

3. Phillip Administrator

4. Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

5. zoebell Active Member

weird. when i watched anderson today it was the julianna margolies episode, it said miss piggy was on tomorrow.
  6. Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

7. zoebell Active Member

was it like that for anyone else? or did somebody see it?
  8. Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

I could've sworn she was gonna be on tonight?
  9. zoebell Active Member

ok, wait never mind. it's on right now
  10. Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

Ahh crap!! I'm missing it!!!
  11. Walter Active Member

I didn't get to see it..there was some "breaking news" about a guilty party in a murder trial and it went over anderson..:rolleyes:
  12. Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

Guess I'll be YouTubeing this later. :/
  13. zoebell Active Member

i saw it. it was ok- i think eric needs to work on her spontaneity a little more. once again i was reminded of frank oz and how she used to totally dominate whenever she appeared on shows like this- she'd kinda take over
  14. Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

What happened?
  15. zoebell Active Member

he just asked her about the movie, going to the oscars, who she likes on DWTS. then she answered some questions with sanjay gupta about botox
  16. Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

Hmm...I thought Eric had been doing a good job with piggy.
    frogboy4 likes this.
  17. frogboy4 Inactive Member

I'm kind of glad that Miss Piggy has been pulling back a bit. I love the diva, but it's so easy for the Muppets to get too Piggy-heavy. However, she's not pulling back that much. Her ire over Fox News was very much in the spirit of Frank's Piggy.

She looks fabulous here!
  18. zoebell Active Member

well, maybe you'll have a different opinion when you see it. i thought she came across a little stiff at times, but maybe that's just me

like i said earlier, i recently watched a bunch of clips with her from the 90's and she's just SO quick and spontaneous, usually much quicker than the people she's talking to. she often derailed those appearances with that attitude, it was great. there was always a possibility things could turn chaotic with her and that's what i loved, but i should probably stop complaining. i know eric can never be frank either

that's true about the fox thing, but that was awesome, look how much attention that got! i feel that's a little more how she's supposed to be- not necessarily political, but rude and kinda in your face and unexpected
    frogboy4 likes this.
  19. zoebell Active Member

in fact, i think that's it. i think it's the rudeness that's missing. piggy had this thing where she could be rude without quite being angry, and it cracked everyone up who talked to her.
  20. Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

Maybe like all of us she's just getting up there in age! Lol.