TV Alert: Miss Piggy on Fashon Police March 30

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
It's not just that you may have missed certain pieces of dialogue or banter between the duo, it's that your entire post seems like a hastily pasted-together jumble. Which is why I'm encouraging you to read it again so you can still edit the post in order to have it sound more coherent.

Hope this helps.

JustinHoskie

Reaction score
One of the best Piggy interviews I've seen. This is right up there with the Johnny Carson interview for (ironically) TMTM. And Piggy's reaction to Joan calling her "a b*tch" is priceless!

zoebell

Reaction score
i thought she was great! i wonder if this was taped like last week or something

one thing i will say though- would it be that hard to just pull out a table in front of them when they do these things so they can move a little better? i notice this when they have kermit on some of these talk shows too, it seems like it's kind of awkward to position them in the chairs and stuff. and now they have to have piggy wear that big skirt for that reason

but if i remember correctly, they didn't use to bother with that, they'd always just show up behind the desk, and that seemed to make it much easier for them to move and everything. when they're on the view or when piggy was on the talk it seems much more freeing for them

Beauregard

Reaction score
Yeah, but here the shoes were an important part of the outfit I think, and although they have more movement and life the other way, this gives a fantastic surprise..."Hey, I'm wearing shoes..." Wait, what!?

Although she could have been behind a desk saying, "I'm wearing Jimmy Choos" and the camera DOESN'T pan down and that would be fun as well :stick_out_tongue:

zoebell

Reaction score
yeah, the shoes were very cute, but i personally think the movement and life part should win out every time on these kinds of things

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
Ha ha, another great Classic Piggy appearance! Loved the banter between the two old ladies, it's like they'd never been apart. :wink: Good stuff, although I didn't care too much for the rest of the show, well, besides Joan's one-liner zingers of course! :big_grin:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Yeah, well that's the only reason to watch the show... Joan's oneliner zingers.
Glad that this appearance continues the long proud tradition of Muppets showing up on Joan Rivers's fashion review programs on E!
*Remembers the 1995 Oscar fashion review where :grouchy: appeared at the very end during the credit roll.

Cindy

Staff member
Reaction score
This appearance was just ok for me. I don't mind playful banter as Piggy can dish it out as good as anybody, but this just felt mean to me. I can't quite put my finger on it, but the conversation just didn't go anywhere, it didn't have a purpose. Other than Joan asking about her fashion style there was no other substance, just a bunch of insults (instigated by Joan) thrown together. A couple of funny moments, but not my favorite appearance for sure.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Meh, it's what's become E!'s style, gossipy and edging on that risque-factor. At least this was slightly better than her appearance on the Chelsey Handler show from back in November 2011. Though it made :boo: and :sleep: on The Soup all the greater because the hecklers are better suited for that kind of comedy.