TV Alert: Miss Piggy on Jimmy Kimmel November 14

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
There is now a third appearance scheduled for Monday night...

Don't miss Miss Piggy promoting "The Muppets" on Jimmy Kimmel Live on ABC. After you see the appearance, let us know your thoughts.

12Medbe

Reaction score
Loved her appearance, there was a good reference to the Planet Koozebane.

Ruahnna

Reaction score
Oh well. Piggy said bluntly that they weren't married, which I did not like, but she looked amazing. She did say that she and Kermit had the longest-running interspecies dating relationship in Hollywood. She also, when asked about whether or not Kermit was her "prisoner" said--very saucily--that, well, handcuffs might be involved. I think she is wearing the outfit from the front of "The Diva Code." I was less impressed with her hair--it's the weird, straight Barbie hair--than the waves she had on The Tonight Show or the tousled curls she shows in the dancing clip with Pepe.

I am slightly worried what it portends that she doesn't want to dance with/sing with Kermit in the movie....

theprawncracker

Reaction score
I am slightly worried what it portends that she doesn't want to dance with/sing with Kermit in the movie....
Don't be. Trust me. You will flip. I promise.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Saw Piggy's appearance. The fact that Buffy (Sarah Michelle Geller) was on before kept me watching the whole episode.

This was a great appearance.
Real Housewives of Planet Koozebane, this needs to be greenlit and on TV! If not real TV, maybe we can get it onto the MMN schedule.
She's not been in the tabloids? I know this guy with salt and pepper hair who's making her life miserable in that department.
:oops: But who would put salt and pepper in their hair?
I can understand why she wouldn't want to have her own star, she'd have to do the upkeep on it routinely.
My concerns about Piggy doing a duet with Pepe as to her not doing a duet with Kermit aren't as worrysome as it might be to others. From what I've heard in the clips and soundtrack on MCR, this will be resolved happily. But there's only one way to know for sure, and that's 8 days away.

Ruahnna

Reaction score
Okay--I will allow you to cheer me up about this. I...I SOOOO want this to be a chance for them to reconnect and show the way they really feel about each other.

12Medbe

Reaction score
This was a great appearance.
Real Housewives of Planet Koozebane, this needs to be greenlit and on TV! If not real TV, maybe we can get it onto the MMN schedule.
It'd be the first and only housewife show I'd watch! (unless there was a nicktoon one, ****!)

Puckrox

Reaction score
I gotta give props to Jimmy, he's a great interviewer. He's funny, he works well off Miss Piggy, he talks about the movie, and he knows his Muppet stuff. I love how he actually asks about the relationships between Miss Piggy and other Muppets, not just Miss Piggy and Kermit's relationship. It's a nice change of pace.

Also, I love Eric Jacobson. He does a great Piggy in this segment. There's that definite classic Miss Piggy way about the way he portrays her, but he also manages to sneak in a little adult humor as well (he knows how to play to his audience, that's for sure).

Ruahnna

Reaction score
Well, if they aren't married then they must have gotten a divorce. Oh--even I'm not up to this old argument. It happened. I saw it. EVERYBODY saw it. Jim confirmed it. They CHANGED it--they rewrote history (What--Hollywood? You must be kidding....) But I like that the new official position is at least positive and not embarrassing.

Oh, and I liked the way Piggy introduced the clip by refusing to introduce the clip--THAT was genuine diva-ness in action.

Kissy, Kissy, Eric--you're doing a lovely job with my favorite gal sow.