1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

TV Alert: Miss Piggy on Project Runway All Stars January 19

Discussion in 'Muppet Appearances' started by Phillip, Jan 19, 2012.

1. Phillip Administrator

Tonight's the night! Watch Miss Piggy as a guest judge on the premiere of "Project Runway All Stars" Thursday night on Lifetime at 9 pm eastern, 8 pm central.

Watch a preview here...
    http://www.mylifetime.com/shows/project-runway-all-stars

After you see the appearance post here and let us know your thoughts.

2. DramaQueenMokey Well-Known Member

Just watched Miss Piggy on Project Runway! My only complaint would be that she liked the dress that 'looks like a candy store exploded' I don't recall Miss Piggy being as okay with 'garish and outlandish' things as her significant frog or their friends, but I guess there's a first time for everything...But, I LOVED the look that won! It is perfect for Miss Piggy :)
  3. Phillip Administrator

4. a_Mickey_Muppet Well-Known Member

lol very cute :) LOVE the pig!
  5. MuppetsFan4Life Active Member

I had lots of fun watching this. I loved her cute karate-chop and I KNEW it was coming, too! XD She really knows her fashion and gave the designers a piece of her mind. I can't wait to see her wear the dress that won!
  6. Borples Active Member

That was great! Not a show I would have ever watched without a Muppet in it, but with a Muppet it was worth the time. It was fun just hearing the designers talking about Piggy while they worked. Loved the blond guy's genuine horror when the other guy started talking about bacon. :mad: And Piggy's appearance was perfect. As usual! I liked the runner-up's dress better, but what are you gonna do?
  7. Gonzo's Hobbit Well-Known Member

I haven't seen this yet (my mom did) but I might have to check it out when I get a chance.
    One thing we got to talking about was, while I'm sure everything that Piggy said about the dresses was Eric getting into character. But who actually "voted" for Miss Piggy? What I mean was, did they trust that Eric in character knew enough to make a desicion that would cost someone the prize? Or did they have someone else who knew more about fashion to actually give the third "vote?"

Does anyone know?
  8. heralde Well-Known Member

Finally got to see this, loved Miss Piggy's interactions with the judges, lol. And it was also nice to see how familiar the contestants were with the Muppets. :)
  9. sesame123 New Member

Vote for the muppet movie for the nickelodeon kcas on www.nick.com/kca to vote. the show is on march 31. if you go to www.nick.com/kcasweeps you have a chance to go to the kcas and possibly see the muppets on the red carpet and in the show:news:
  10. zoebell Active Member

wait, so they're going to be there?
  11. sesame123 New Member

yes go to this link www.nick.com/kca and click vote to vote and if they're a nominee then they must show up there;)
  12. Gonzo's Hobbit Well-Known Member

As great as that is, what does it have to do with this thread?
  13. sesame123 New Member

I thought since that Miss Piggy being on tv would go ok with the muppets being on tv. i meant to make my own disscussion but i dont know how to do that. sorry:oops:
  14. Gonzo's Hobbit Well-Known Member

Oh okay. You should be able to find the "new thread" button at the top of the section.