1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Help Muppet Central Radio
    We need your help to continue Muppet Central Radio. Show your support and listen regularly and often via Radionomy's website, official apps and the WinAmp Media Player. Learn More

3. Sesame Street Season 49
    Sesame Street's 49th season officially began Saturday November 17 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

TV Alert: Oscar on The Late Show with Steven Colbert 4/9/2019

Discussion in 'Sesame Appearances' started by Erine81981, Apr 9, 2019.

1. Erine81981

Erine81981 Well-Known Member

Oscar the Grouch is making an appearence on The Late Show with Steven Colbert TONIGHT! So set your VCRs or DVRs. Just saw it on my guide. Sorry for the late late notice.

Pig's Laundry likes this.
  2. antsamthompson9

antsamthompson9 Well-Known Member

It was great. I really like the song they sang, particularly the line, "You still have faith in people after logging on to Twitter?!"

3. MikaelaMuppet

MikaelaMuppet Well-Known Member

Is there any video of this?

4. antsamthompson9

antsamthompson9 Well-Known Member

5. MikaelaMuppet

Thanks Anthony.

6. cahuenga

cahuenga Well-Known Member

Eric is awesome.

7. Pig's Laundry

Pig's Laundry Well-Known Member

Never thought it was possible, but I think Eric's Oscar is getting better and better.

8. LittleJerry92

LittleJerry92 Well-Known Member

I’ve lost interest in Stephen Colbert ever since his show has become nothing but “let’s remind the audience that ORANGE MAN BAD!” but wow! Really love Eric’s Oscar in this clip! Definitely sounds close to Caroll!

9. MikaelaMuppet

Eric's Oscar sounds close like Caroll's!