TV Alert: Oscar the Grouch on The Ellen Show Tuesday January 10, 2017

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks for letting us know and posting the clip! This has yet to air in many parts of the country.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
I'm still constantly blown away by how flawless Eric's performances of other performer's characters are. Between Bert, Guy Smiley, Oscar and especially Grover, I just totally forget that it's not the original people performing them.

Anyway the appearance, or at least the two minutes that i've seen (it hasn't aired yet where I am) seems pretty funny. And Ellen seems to really respect the characters whenever they're on, unlike those people over on Good Morning America.

Erine81981

Reaction score
Can't wait to watch it when it comes on today!

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
I'm still constantly blown away by how flawless Eric's performances of other performer's characters are. Between Bert, Guy Smiley, Oscar and especially Grover, I just totally forget that it's not the original people performing them.

Anyway the appearance, or at least the two minutes that i've seen (it hasn't aired yet where I am) seems pretty funny. And Ellen seems to really respect the characters whenever they're on, unlike those people over on Good Morning America.
So again no Caroll? What is up with that?

Oscarfan

Reaction score
I think he also had some sort of injury or has been recovering from one that's prevented him from physically operating the puppets.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
I think he also had some sort of injury or has been recovering from one that's prevented him from physically operating the puppets.
Well, I know he had suffered a fall at some point last year, so that's probably it.