TV Alert: Sesame Street on The Today Show August 9, 2012

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Thursday morning don't miss Grover, Elmo and Abby live from London on the Today Show on NBC. After you see the show, post here and let us know your thoughts.

If you saw the show, please "like" this post.

mbmfrog

Reaction score
I finally saw them and it was kind of short for such a big event coverage. I mean not even an appearance of an USA Olympic Competitor was used for the moment. :frown:

And they kept calling them "The Muppets," even though I know that Sesame Street co-owns the Muppet name when it comes to the shows characters.

Still, it was kind of short for something I've been waiting for a while. :grouchy:

Bannanasketch

Reaction score
It was pretty enjoyable. Yes, it was short but what was funny was how they all reacted.

Elmo: "We came all this way for that??"

Then after that, you just hear them all shouting about how short their appearance was and they wanted more time. Obviously, they weren't too happy about it either. :stick_out_tongue:

Oscarfan

Reaction score
I'm starting to find it chaotic when they bring on more than one character now. They're all fighting for something funny to say and they all drown each other out, though Elmo somehow manages to get the most to say...

mbmfrog

Reaction score
Was it just me, or did anyone find it a bit funny that they were talking about Sportsmanship, when one of the episodes topics of this upcoming 43 season centers on being a good sport ? :stick_out_tongue:

ssetta

Reaction score
I think I know why I didn't see it! Was it on between 9:00 and 10:00? Because my NBC affiliate doesn't air the 3rd hour!

Oscarfan

Reaction score
Was it just me, or did anyone find it a bit funny that they were talking about Sportsmanship, when one of the episodes topics of this upcoming 43 season centers on being a good sport ? :stick_out_tongue:
Yes, that's called "plugging"

I think I know why I didn't see it! Was it on between 9:00 and 10:00? Because my NBC affiliate doesn't air the 3rd hour!
Yeah, it aired around 9:30-ish