TV Alert: The Muppets on "A Capitol Fourth" Friday July 4, 2014

dwayne1115

Reaction score
I must say that Kermit is very charming in that preview.

Muppet Master

Reaction score
Well, liked the nod to "Sam and Friends", and the frog and the pig's version of "This Land is Your Land", and Piggy as the statue of liberty (and how she fell on a bunch of troops :0), but to me "Rainbow Connection" seemed a little fast-paced and flat, no offense, but still worse watching. Anyways, I was about to change the channel when Fozzie comes, so I watch, he leaves, and I change the channel. But, animal is showing up at the end, so gonna change the channel and watch that scene for sure!

Muppet Master

Reaction score
Loved Animal's outfit at the end! Guess there wasn't much, but hey, anytime nowadays the muppets are on TV it's an occasion.

15 MIN. LATER: Rewatching the fozzie part, didn't catch the whole thing last time, hilarious bit, with fozzie's patriotic tie! Anyway, there's really no sam!

Last edited:

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
Okay. I saw the part with Kermit and Miss Piggy, but I thought that was it so I switched to the ball game. Does anyone have any videos of the parts with Fozzie and Animal?

Rugratskid

Reaction score
I'll be uploading all 3 scenes to my channel. :smile: I just need to download that video, and find the part with Animal.