1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

TV Alert: The Muppets on Jimmy Kimmel Live September 21, 2015

Discussion in 'Muppet Appearances' started by Phillip, Sep 21, 2015.

1. Phillip

Phillip Administrator Staff Member

Monday night watch Kermit the Frog and Miss Piggy on Jimmy Kimmel Live in anticipation of the show's premiere this Tuesday September 22. Jimmy Kimmel airs at 11:35 eastern, 10:35 central on ABC.

[​IMG]

If you saw The Muppets on Jimmy Kimmel Live, please "like" this post and share your thoughts below.

2. ploobis

ploobis Well-Known Member

The Swedish Chef was on trying to cook a chicken! :hungry: :cluck:

3. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

Both the Swedish Chef's segment and the interview with Kermit and Piggy were terrific. True to fashion, Piggy not only made attempts to try and hog (no pun intended) the stage from Kermit, but I also loved her bored act when Jimmy got Kermit to talk about Denise. Kermit and Piggy's back-and-forth jabs at each other were really witty and clever, especially when talking about Piggy dissecting a frog in school: "And I'll bet you ripped his heart out!"

Muppy and dwayne1115 like this.
  4. antsamthompson9

antsamthompson9 Well-Known Member

This was a very good appearance.

dwayne1115 likes this.
  5. Daffyfan2003

Daffyfan2003 Well-Known Member

Personally, I'm hoping Kermit and Miss Piggy do get back together. I'm starting to think it's not so good to see them hate each other now. They have had a lot of nice moments over the years. Anyway, and I know I'm probably getting annoying by always asking this, but if anyone has a video clip of this let me know. (I don't have a means of taping TV shows anymore.)

6. Phillip

Phillip Administrator Staff Member

Here is last night's appearance. Let us know your thoughts.

charlietheowl and Muppy like this.
  7. Muppy

Muppy Well-Known Member

I thought the interview was great. Unfortunately I don't think the audience found it very funny at some parts.

8. Daffyfan2003

Daffyfan2003 Well-Known Member

Thanks again, Phil. I'll check those out before I go to work today.

9. antsamthompson9

antsamthompson9 Well-Known Member

Even though they broke up, Kermit can't help but laugh at Piggy's jokes.

Duke Remington likes this.
  10. PuppetMad

PuppetMad Member

Thanks for posting these clips, these kind of things are always fun.

Duke Remington and dwayne1115 like this.
  11. dwayne1115

dwayne1115 Well-Known Member

I think Steve and Eric are just having a ball with this breakup!

Duke Remington likes this.
  12. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

I'd favorite these, but they'll just pull them off in another couple of weeks anyway . . . and what's the point of that? Why post videos that you're just going to delete afterwards anyway?