April Fools: Walter on The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon April 2, 2015

WalterLinz

Reaction score
Tomorrow night, April 2, 2015, be sure to set your DVRs and catch Walter on The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon at 12 a.m. eastern!

Walter will be giving the scoop about the upcoming Muppet Moments shorts, a certain project he's currently working on, and his excitement about the possibility of a third Muppet movie...

APRIL FOOLS!!!

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
Yeah, when I read April 2nd, I thought April Fool's jokes were over. That's a good way to do it though. Play the jokes on a different day when people aren't expecting it. Lol. That worked for Joey Gladstone.

But it's just as well since I can't stay up that late and I don't have the means of taping it. I still haven't gotten around to watching the video clip of the Count on the Tonight show or whatever it was.

MuppetsRule

Reaction score
I don't normally stay up this late to watch Fallon but am going to tonight. I'll probably pay the price for it tomorrow at work but it will be worth it. Can't wait. :excited:

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
I don't normally stay up this late to watch Fallon but am going to tonight. I'll probably pay the price for it tomorrow at work but it will be worth it. Can't wait. :excited:
This is an April Fools joke. Walter is not going to appear.

MuppetsRule

Reaction score
This is an April Fools joke. Walter is not going to appear.
Thanks for the info. Unfortunately, I only log on to MC once, maybe twice a day. I didn't get the info until today.

I stayed up late to watch Fallon. I was disappointed not to see Walter but I thought maybe he got bumped because of time. Didn't realize that he never was scheduled to appear and this was just an April Fool's day joke.

Anyway, I overslept this morning because of it and missed my bus to work. As a result, I was 15 minutes late to work. In addition to that, we had a staff meeting at 11 this morning and I fell asleep during the meeting. Was still sleeping when the meeting concluded and everybody got up quietly and left. When I finally woke up I found a note that I had to report to my supervisor. I was sent home early, WITHOUT PAY! I have to go in to the human resources dept. on Monday and justify why they should continue to employ me. It's going to be kind of hard to explain to them that the reason I was so tired was because of an April Fool's thread started on MC. Gee, thanks Walter :mad:

WalterLinz

Reaction score
Thanks for the info. Unfortunately, I only log on to MC once, maybe twice a day. I didn't get the info until today.

I stayed up late to watch Fallon. I was disappointed not to see Walter but I thought maybe he got bumped because of time. Didn't realize that he never was scheduled to appear and this was just an April Fool's day joke.

Anyway, I overslept this morning because of it and missed my bus to work. As a result, I was 15 minutes late to work. In addition to that, we had a staff meeting at 11 this morning and I fell asleep during the meeting. Was still sleeping when the meeting concluded and everybody got up quietly and left. When I finally woke up I found a note that I had to report to my supervisor. I was sent home early, WITHOUT PAY! I have to go in to the human resources dept. on Monday and justify why they should continue to employ me. It's going to be kind of hard to explain to them that the reason I was so tired was because of an April Fool's thread started on MC. Gee, thanks Walter :mad:
Oh no! I am soooooo sorry!!! I knew I shouldn't have made this thread!!:embarrassed:

I'm crying right now and I feel horrible about myself...:mad:

I hope this didn't happen to anyone else either!!

Last edited: