TV Favorites

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Today at Wal-Mart I saw two Sesame Street DVDs that I knew nithing about in advance. I didn't pay enough attention to the packaging to see if they are Wal-Mart exclusives like the initial discs that were later released as part of the TV Fun Packs, but these DVDs had the label "TV Favorites", and were both single-disc releases of recent street stories.

One of them was "Big Bird's Wish", which is the episode where Big Bird wishes the adults were children, and the other is "The Best Pet in the World" (I could be misremembering the title... Could be "greatest" instead of "best"), from either season 35 or 36.

Did anybody else know about these? I'll have to check the Muppet Wiki pages for the episodes to see what was included, but looking at the back packaging, "Big Bird's Wish" includes the same and different sketch with Ernie and Ernestine (so I guess that's at least one other classic-era sketch on DVD this year, and previously unreleased at that!).

I didn't buy them, though I feel like I should have (they were only 5 dollars each).