TV Tropes

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I don't know about THE BRAVE LITTLE TOASTER having an "all-star" voice cast... it was most comprised of obscure comedic actors, with Jon Lovitz and Thurl Ravenscroft probably being the more well-known of the cast (and Lovitz didn't even reprise Radio's voice in the two VHS sequels).

I thought I'd read that Phil Hartman and a few other late-1980s SNL actors provided some voices in that (though I wasn't sure if they were main characters or not).

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Phil Hartman was the voice of the Peter Lorre-esque ceiling lamp at the repair shop, but other than that, most of the cast were actually previous members of The Groundlings.

snichols1973

Reaction score
I don't know about THE BRAVE LITTLE TOASTER having an "all-star" voice cast... it was most comprised of obscure comedic actors, with Jon Lovitz and Thurl Ravenscroft probably being the more well-known of the cast (and Lovitz didn't even reprise Radio's voice in the two VHS sequels).
Thurl Ravenscroft was the original voice of Tony the Tiger in Kellogg's Frosted Flakes commercials, and he sang "You're A Mean One, Mr. Grinch" in the classic How The Grinch Stole Christmas TV special.

He has also worked as a background singer for numerous Disney animated features, such as the elder voice of progress in Donald and the Wheel,
back when the studios had been known for its informative side with such short "educational features" as Donald in Mathmagic Land,
and short subjects such as Freewayphobia and Goofy's Freeway Troubles featuring the "new Goofy" which were produced with the apparent intentions of informing future drivers about highway safety, different driving personalities, etc.,
in the hopes that some future drivers would make wiser choices in regards to an era when cars were looking more sporty and appealing....

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I've been noticing a lot more red-links on TV Tropes as of late. Such as the previously mentioned Hot Mom, apparently others such as Meaningful Name (or Theme Naming, I can't remember), Rickroll, Save the Neighborhood, Spell My Name with "The", and Complaining About Shows You Don't Like are no longer tropes.

Drtooth

Reaction score
I noticed that the Getting Crap past the Radar section features too many stretches that were only there because Tropers think they found something dirty that wasn't really there to begin with. Which sucks because the stuff that's intentionally there is soooo much funnier and more shocking than reading subtext that wasn't there in the first place.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I've been noticing a lot more red-links on TV Tropes as of late. Such as the previously mentioned Hot Mom, apparently others such as Meaningful Name (or Theme Naming, I can't remember), Rickroll, Save the Neighborhood, Spell My Name with "The", and Complaining About Shows You Don't Like are no longer tropes.
Oh, and Unintentional Comedy is no longer a trope either.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I noticed there's a new YKTTW that's pretty much exactly the same as one I proposed quite some time ago, but was discarded because the subject was said to be covered by Leaning On The Fourth... this time, however, people seem to have changed their minds, because the new YKTTW has got a couple of hats.