1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Christmas Music
    Our 17th annual Christmas Music Marathon is underway on Muppet Central Radio. Listen to the best Muppet Christmas music of all-time through December 25.

3. Sesame Street Season 48
    Sesame Street's 48th season officially began Saturday November 18 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

Twelve Year-Old Ventriloquist Darci Lynne on America's Got Talent

Discussion in 'Puppet News' started by D'Snowth, May 31, 2017.

1. BlakeConor14

BlakeConor14 Well-Known Member

I'm not. Sure she has talent but is she any different to Fator or Zerdin who won it no. I have just been talking too a 17 year old ventriloquist called max Fulham both from England and he agrees that the novelty of ventriloquism has now started to wear off because it is now not really that rare in the USA and it now makes SHI*TY vents think there good

2. MikaelaMuppet

MikaelaMuppet Well-Known Member

Why aren't you happy? Were you hoping for someone else to win?

pjtoadie likes this.
  3. BlakeConor14

I'd don't watch AGT as I live in England but for the sake of Ventriloquism I would have liked someone else to win yes

gavry3 likes this.
  4. gavry3

gavry3 Well-Known Member

I know exactly what you mean. Every single ventriloquist on AGT has won so far and it's getting old. If you want to win AGT 100% guaranteed, be a ventriloquist.

scooterfan360 and BlakeConor14 like this.
  5. 1000 Eyes

1000 Eyes Well-Known Member

Cynics.

pjtoadie and scooterfan360 like this.
  6. MikaelaMuppet

Not every winner has been a ventriloquist.

scooterfan360 likes this.
  7. BlakeConor14

No but ventriloquists are common winners on AGT and if your a good ventriloquist the chances are you'd win the competition

8. MikaelaMuppet

Well, I guess that's true.

9. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

She's got her own live show on tour now! She's really going places really quickly, it's amazing!

muppetgem likes this.