Two A-Holes

Frogster

Reaction score
There's a recurring sketch on SNL that's one of my favorites, and tonight's episode was "Two A-Holes Go To An Adoption Agency". They're a dim-litted couple who just say random things to tick off whoever else they're with... and at the end, the female goes, "We want our baby to look like this..." And holds up a picture of Baby Gonzo!

MWoO

Reaction score
Ok...I think the term TV Appearance needs a less broad definition.

Frogster

Reaction score
That's probably the best recurring sketch they have now... and what's with the female always saying, "That looks like a rabbit" in every sketch??!! It's a riot!

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
I don't know, but it sure is funny! I thought todays episode was funnier then the show has has been lately.

Frogster

Reaction score
Definitely... the Bing Crosby segment in Weekend Update was awesome... "Our global warming has gotten so bad, I saw a polar bear the other day applying sun tan lotion to his snow balls!"

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
I like that McGiver thing they wrer doing the whole episode. They had me rolling for the entire ninty minutes!

Frogster

Reaction score
I thought the opening, with Jeremy Piven with the random woman in the crowd, on a date, was pretty darn funny. He's a great actor. Like Jake Gyllenhaal last week, Piven didn't crack a smile. That'll bring the chain up!

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Yeah, I thought hat was hilarious! I like that fact that they did somthing else besides a song number. Just kind of switch it up every now and then. Don't let it get to staile and don't let it whear out, you know?