Two figures closer...

DarthGonzo

Reaction score
I got two more exclusives today and now I'm just a few (difficult) figures away from having a complete Muppet collection.

There figures were

Wizard World East :big_grin:
Toy Fair White Tux :sympathy:

I had ordered a red shirt varient :cool: from a dealer called Toy Wiz but they accidentaly shipped the regular yellow shirt version instead. And now they're sold out of them anyway.

Arrrggg.
Now I basically still need Zoot, both Holiday Rizzos, Holiday Kermit, the dreaded Wedding Set and the blue shirt Vacation Fozzie. Anyone have any leads?

Moran9969

Reaction score
Wedding set? Some of these figures I have never heard of... where do you find them?

jediX

Reaction score
Basically, eBay is the only option for procuring most of the non-retail exclusives (and stuff you missed).

The wedding set is a Kermit in tux, a Piggy in a wedding gown, and a cake....... and it goes for killer prices on eBay (I think I saw one go for nearly $200 once...).

Buttercup

Reaction score
My Suncoast had two blue shirt Vacation Fozzies, until I bought one, so now they only have one.

Really I think the wedding set would be cheaper just to try customizing the wedding set, that's my plan anyway. EB Games Piggy and TRU/Toyfare Kermit.

jediX

Reaction score
That's essentially what they are -- I've seen a near-perfect customization replica of the set on eBay before with those two figures.

Buttercup

Reaction score
*ponders* Maybe some tulle for Piggy's veil. I have serious issues with paying 10x more for something "authentic" than it would take me to make it.

dmx10101

Reaction score
jediX said:
Basically, eBay is the only option for procuring most of the non-retail exclusives (and stuff you missed).

The wedding set is a Kermit in tux, a Piggy in a wedding gown, and a cake....... and it goes for killer prices on eBay (I think I saw one go for nearly $200 once...).
There's one up right now on ebay for a starting bid of $275.00.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
I'm here to help out Darth Gonzo with his quest.
1 Holiday Rizzo = Best bet? Join the Palisades Collector's Club to get one. Not sure if it's still in effect now, but they were offering it for $15.00 with S&H already set into that fixed price. If not, try www.ebay.com
2 Holiday Kermit = Best bet? Try www.ebay.com
3 Blue-Shirt Vacation Fozzie = Best bet? Try your local MediaPlay, MusicLand, Sam Goody or Suncoast stores, since that's the chain of stores for which that and the Blue-Shirt Vacation Pepe were made for.
4 Red-Shirt Zoot = Best bet? Try www.ebay.com.

Of course, you could also try posting a thread in either the Wanted or For Sale/Trade section of this forum, or the Buy/Sell/Trade section of the Palisades forum if you're registered there too. Some forum members might be able to help you out finding the figures you want.

5 Wedding Set = Best bet? Only place you'll find it is at www.ebay.com, and be prepared to dig out your wallet for this one cause the closing prices on this single item can reach the stratosphere of the $600 range.
And it pains me to hear/read some of the posts in this thread about that set, especially when you guys don't know just how special it is! So, here it is in a nutshell. The reason you won't find the Wedding Set at retail stores is cause it was deemed as a super exclusive 2-pack, meant for a super special occassion. The set consists of a Tux Kermit as the groom, a veiled Miss Piggy as the bride, a cake, and a bouquet of cloth or felt flowers, and was made with a special condition in place. Palisades Toys got permission from JHC, and this 2-pack was made to be given out as party favors at the wedding of Kenneth Lilly (better known as ResidentLilly, the Director of Product Development in charge of this Muppet figure line in the first place) last year. The one and only other clause was that these figures couldn't be made for retail and the figures were only handed out to those guests who attended the wedding last year. So now you know, and knowing is half the battle!
So that's why you won't find the Wedding Set at any retailer and why it's so ultra-rare and ultra-special.

Hope this helps and happy New Year!