1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

U.K Digital viewers "Sesame Street 2 hour special"

Discussion in 'Sesame Appearances' started by mattyboy, May 31, 2004.

1. mattyboy

mattyboy New Member

A two hour documentary of Sesame Street shows on The Biography Channel on Tuesday 1st and Wednesday 2nd of June - the docu is split in two halves. It is a premiere and I hope it's worth watching.
  2. nikki_sxx

nikki_sxx New Member

yeh i had seen it before, it wasnt bad and very imformative :concern:
  3. Phillip

Phillip Administrator Staff Member

Is this the first time this is airing in the UK? It's an outstanding special on Sesame Street, probably the best ever produced.
  4. MuppetDanny

MuppetDanny Well-Known Member

No, it has been on a few times before, I belive it has been edited into 2 parts. Personally I've not seen this version as I've got the NTSC official video version from the "Biography" site, and you're right - it's one of the best Sesame Street documentaries I've seen. :crazy: